Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Further proof that democrats enjoy harming children

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020...hrown-in-jail/

A Black Lives Matter supporter thinking child abuse is acceptable. Typical.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: Further proof that democrats enjoy harming children

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020...hrown-in-jail/

A Black Lives Matter supporter thinking child abuse is acceptable. Typical.
    The title of your thread is disingenuous. The man is a convicted felon out on a parole - a clear criminal. I could have easily started a thread saying Republicans harm children because Trump wished Maxwell well and it would have come off just as stupid and wrong as this thread title. Very classy move saying 1/2 the US population wants to harm children. Have some more common sense.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Further proof that democrats enjoy harming children

"out on parole" is all I need to know. How many "out on parole" have created more crimes can't even be counted. The Parole Boards are a joke, but sadly not to those who they harm after they are let out of incarceration. and ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    "out on parole" is all I need to know. How many "out on parole" have created more crimes can't even be counted. The Parole Boards are a joke, but sadly not to those who they harm after they are let out of incarceration. and ... Bc
    The sad thing is this guy is one police run-in gone south away from becoming a martyr on the level of Medgar Evers, MLK and ... George Floyd.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    The title of your thread is disingenuous. The man is a convicted felon out on a parole - a clear criminal. I could have easily started a thread saying Republicans harm children because Trump wished Maxwell well and it would have come off just as stupid and wrong as this thread title. Very classy move saying 1/2 the US population wants to harm children. Have some more common sense.
    You mean unlike democrats voted Bill Clinton, who visited Epstein's private island numerous times, into office twice? Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after the first sniff of impropriety towards underage girls.

How many children have been murdered by democrats just during these lawless riots they're having? How many are butchered every day so Planned Parenthood can earn a profit while democrats are rushing to give them taxpayer funds? Yeah, democrats either enjoy harming children or simply don't care so long as they get to retain power.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post

Mumble mumble mumble basket of deplorables mumble mumble...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    The sad thing is this guy is one police run-in gone south away from becoming a martyr on the level of Medgar Evers, MLK and ... George Floyd.
    No kidding

8. Re: Further proof that democrats enjoy harming children

Never knew much about this guy, but had heard of him. I'm thinking he has a good idea here. It's a good start.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...mocratic-party

Incredibly disgusted and disturbed by that photo. A cop in Minneapolis called BLM a terrorist organization and I'm obliged to agree at this point

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Incredibly disgusted and disturbed by that photo. A cop in Minneapolis called BLM a terrorist organization and I'm obliged to agree at this point
    I think you have to separate the official “organization” from the people that are primarily looking at it as a movement for police reform.

The official organization itself could be construed as a potential domestic terrorist organization based on comments from their supposed leaders (ie, connotations that violence is ok...means to an end...etc).

Right now, ANTIFA and far right Neo-Nazi/KKK/White Supremacists are really the only orgs that I would consider domestic terrorist organizations...and even then I think you could only make that argument for ANTIFA because of their penchant for destruction and violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think you have to separate the official “organization” from the people that are primarily looking at it as a movement for police reform.
    I would have an easier time doing that if they would more readily separate themselves.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    I would have an easier time doing that if they would more readily separate themselves.
    True.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.