Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Predict the extent of persecution of Trump once he leaves office

How much do you think Democrats will go after him if he loses this November?

I think the only way they can secure anything that doesn't completely blow back at the mid-terms is to take a wrecking ball to Trump and Trumpism and that will mean payback/a purge or an attempt at this.

They have to destroy him and completely demoralize his base and I think they will set about that.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Re: Predict the extent of persecution of Trump once he leaves office

I don't think they'll go after him at all anymore. I think they'll just totally shut him out. They'll go on their virtue signalling efforts.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Trump will win re-election. And the dems will create a new fake scandal to attack trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Trump will win re-election. And the dems will create a new fake scandal to attack trump.
    I definitely agree with that.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I’m not so sure of him winning in November.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I’m not so sure of him winning in November.
    Joe Biden had 19 people attend his virtual townhall/rally or what ever you want to call it the other day.

NINETEEN!

If the election were held today, and Trump didn't win, there would HAVE to have been massive fraud.

Blog Entries

If the election were held today, and Trump didn't win, there would HAVE to have been massive fraud.[/QUOTE]

That will happen regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Joe Biden had 19 people attend his virtual townhall/rally or what ever you want to call it the other day.

NINETEEN!

If the election were held today, and Trump didn't win, there would HAVE to have been massive fraud.

With mail in voting .

I think there will be attempts to bring him down in NYC. They are going to try hard to indict him on something. That would be my guess. They need to destroy the Trump brand as he will still be a threat as long as he's alive and healthy. They have to destroy him.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Question Re: Predict the extent of persecution of Trump once he leaves office

Do you mean in 2025? ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

NINETEEN!

Not sure why you would believe this. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by about 3 million votes, but won the Presidency by 77,000 votes across PA, MI, and WI combined. That is a razor thin margin.

Biden doesn’t have Hillary Clinton’s negatives, and Trump hasn’t even tried to reach out to anyone outside of his base during the past four years. Plus, the death toll from COVID-19 will likely approach 200k by Election Day.

I think that Biden wins this election provided he performs as well in the debates against Trump as he did against Bernie. It won’t take much for Biden to exceed expectations with Independents in the debates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Not sure why you would believe this. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by about 3 million votes, but won the Presidency by 77,000 votes across PA, MI, and WI combined. That is a razor thin margin.

Biden doesn’t have Hillary Clinton’s negatives, and Trump hasn’t even tried to reach out to anyone outside of his base during the past four years. Plus, the death toll from COVID-19 will likely approach 200k by Election Day.

I think that Biden wins this election provided he performs as well in the debates against Trump as he did against Bernie. It won’t take much for Biden to exceed expectations with Independents in the debates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You seem like you think there wasn't massive voter fraud in 2016 in favor of Hillary.

There was.