Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uhhhhhh... Wut?

Re: Uhhhhhh... Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I agree that Kamala is his likely running mate.
    I also haven’t spoken to one person that thinks Biden will be anything resembling a decent president. Anyone with whom I have spoken that will be voting for him are voting against Trump, hoping Biden picks a good VP and dies. They literally want the person they vote for to die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was contemplating not voting at all, but I'm thinking about voting Biden just because I think he has the highest chance of caving to public progressive pressure.

Biden would be a bad anything at this stage in his life honestly. It's really really bad.

The govt. w/b run by the hard core leftists below him. Can you imagine this guy trying to negotiate trade deals or treaties w/foreign leaders? After a year or two, they'll give him a gold watch and he'll retire to a chorus of flowery praise from the media for saving the country from Tump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Here's one for you. Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows.
    Oh no. It can't be.

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/...reatment-study

Isn't Kamala a bit of a DINO? She'd honestly make a better president than Biden.

5. Re: Uhhhhhh... Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Here's one for you. Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows.
    Oh no. It can't be.

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/...reatment-study
    There you go. Trolling w/live chum again. Good job, btw.

6. Re: Uhhhhhh... Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Isn't Kamala a bit of a DINO? She'd honestly make a better president than Biden.
    Wonder how long it will be before she shows off her skills of being able to lock her ankles behind her neck?