Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trump Plays along with the Media

This is one of the main points of dissension on this board. One of the ways that Trump stokes hatred between the left and the right for sensible ideas. I think one of the biggest things we agree on in this board is that the structure around policing can be better. No matter what you think of the narrative, we can agree that policing can improve.

My biggest issue with Trump is that he will do little things like the attached, and gaslight his base into thinking that the ideas which are sensible are somehow untenable or some cockamamie idea of the far left. He is also doing what many on here love to do by mischaracterizing the moderate left as the far left. Joe Biden is a centrist in every sense of the word. Obama was too. We are always going to have disagreements about things, but on the issues where we can agree, it does so much harm to increase dissension for no reason. It literally costs lives.

https://youtu.be/s33KRe-35l8

Blog Entries

Re: Trump Plays along with the Media

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is one of the main points of dissension on this board. One of the ways that Trump stokes hatred between the left and the right for sensible ideas. I think one of the biggest things we agree on in this board is that the structure around policing can be better. No matter what you think of the narrative, we can agree that policing can improve.

My biggest issue with Trump is that he will do little things like the attached, and gaslight his base into thinking that the ideas which are sensible are somehow untenable or some cockamamie idea of the far left. He is also doing what many on here love to do by mischaracterizing the moderate left as the far left. Joe Biden is a centrist in every sense of the word. Obama was too. We are always going to have disagreements about things, but on the issues where we can agree, it does so much harm to increase dissension for no reason. It literally costs lives.

Two things. I'm not sure you know what centrist means.

2nd. Biden said, on camera he "yes, absolutely" wants to reallocate funds from the police. If you are taking them from the police to reallocate to somewhere else, you are defunding them.

Blog Entries

Btw - this search took 2 seconds.

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...08090905808896

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    My god Biden looks horrible when he speaks on camera now. This virus has been a gift from god for him. He's going to try to hide for another 4 months like Hillary did to avoid people drawing the obvious conclusion he's really starting to show his age. No shame in it. It's just a fact he lost it quite a bit.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    My god Biden looks horrible when he speaks on camera now. This virus has been a gift from god for him. He's going to try to hide for another 4 months like Hillary did to avoid people drawing the obvious conclusion he's really starting to show his age. No shame in it. It's just a fact he lost it quite a bit.
    IMO Biden might have been a viable candidate 4 years ago, but of course Hillary's army wouldn't allow that to happen. Now Joe looks, sounds, feels like an old horse that should be put out to pasture. However, the Democrats don't have anyone else that even approaches presidential. It's sad that Trump, who is pictured as a buffoon, seems the best we've got in America today to be president (?)

The lesser of two evils... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    IMO Biden might have been a viable candidate 4 years ago, but of course Hillary's army wouldn't allow that to happen. Now Joe looks, sounds, feels like an old horse that should be put out to pasture. However, the Democrats don't have anyone else that even approaches presidential. It's sad that Trump, who is pictured as a buffoon, seems the best we've got in America today to be president (?)

The lesser of two evils... Bc
    If Biden wins, he’ll be a puppet for the left-wing that’s trying to seize power. Biden probably couldn’t put a coherent sentence together, but who cares, as he’ll be propped up for the camera from time to time (kind of like FDR without his wheelchair) to make people think he’s actually running the country.

Here’s an idea, if the left does not like how trump characterizes then maybe they should stop mischaracterizing him so much

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    If Biden wins, he’ll be a puppet for the left-wing that’s trying to seize power. Biden probably couldn’t put a coherent sentence together, but who cares, as he’ll be propped up for the camera from time to time (kind of like FDR without his wheelchair) to make people think he’s actually running the country.
    Yes, he would be like :

How far can that nose grow? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Here’s an idea, if the left does not like how trump characterizes then maybe they should stop mischaracterizing him so much

$15/hr min wage, reparations and free healthcare for illegals is not anything remotely close to resembling a centrist presidential campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    $15/hr min wage, reparations and free healthcare for illegals is not anything remotely close to resembling a centrist presidential campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe Biden has NEVER been a proponent of ANY of those things. All those ideas came from the progressive wing of the party. Biden literally opposes all of them. He's a moderate republican.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Joe Biden has NEVER been a proponent of ANY of those things. All those ideas came from the progressive wing of the party. Biden literally opposes all of them. He's a moderate republican.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    He literally released them as part of his platform 2 weeks ago.

https://joebiden.com/wp-content/uplo...v8_kLtxlV0y3b0

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk