Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Good Sam Harris video debunking narrative of epidemic of police killings of black men

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You have millions of arrests each year, and the racial percentages match the racial percentages of the victims. So that shows thy police aren’t out targeting blacks, they are going after criminals who happen to be black
    You guys are talking past each other. You're talking about victims of crimes that are reported to the police, he's talking victims of police brutality.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Good Sam Harris video debunking narrative of epidemic of police killings of black men

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    You guys are talking past each other. You're talking about victims of crimes that are reported to the police, he's talking victims of police brutality.

IT doesn't matter. bandc believes there is some grand conspiracy that the police are covering up all the black people they're murdering. Next he'll find an Alex Jones article on where the mass grave is that is hiding all the bodies.

You guys are talking past each other.
    We never do that here <sarc>.

Being Irish we not only do this but we do it all at the same time.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

His premise is built on that blacks are killed more because he refuses to accept data that they commit more crime. The stat on arrests vs. victim
    Description completely undercuts that arguments

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    IT doesn't matter. bandc believes there is some grand conspiracy that the police are covering up all the black people they're murdering. Next he'll find an Alex Jones article on where the mass grave is that is hiding all the bodies.
    How is it a conspiracy when all of the police who were found to have killed unarmed men DID LIE??? What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    His premise is built on that blacks are killed more because he refuses to accept data that they commit more crime. The stat on arrests vs. victim
    Description completely undercuts that arguments
    Can I ask you something? Why is it now a growing requirement that we have policemen wear body cameras?
    Last edited by bandc; 07-22-2020 at 01:47 PM.

It's not necessarily about covering up bodies. Just as examples, go look at was on the police report for George Floyd, Elijah McClain and Breonna Taylor. Policemen arent reporting when they strangle and kill people. Who the heck knows how many cases went down as "suicide, heart attack, etc.." when it was actually murder.

Why is it that every time I point this out, and that every time I post the the actual police reports in my threads that you all think I'm furthering conspiracy when I'm producing the ACTUAL police report. I prove this time after time after time with so many incidents. I'll post the video (oftentimes police footage) and then post the police report, and then I get some drivel about how it's another one off. I don't know if there is anything else I could do to show that the stats don't tell the entire story.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Can I ask you something? Why is now a growing requirement that we have policemen wear body cameras?
    Believe it or not police also like to wear them to so they can't get accused of doing something they didn't do. For instance it's widely believed that the entire hands up don't shoot narrative in the Michael Brown shooting was untrue. A body camera can protect a police officer when witnesses lie or misremember.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...michael-brown/

Can I ask you something? Why is it now a growing requirement that we have policemen wear body cameras?
    That’s quite a distraction from the point I’m making, but I’ll answer it anyway.

Advancements in technology has made it technically possible and fiscally possible

Blog Entries

Exclamation Re: Good Sam Harris video debunking narrative of epidemic of police killings of black men

Police brutality... I wonder if some care about crime/AKA public brutality, even against their own?

I don't seem to notice people protesting that or drug dealings in their neighborhoods with such vigor.

How about instead of tearing down statues or desecrating religious icons, that those same people use their "rage" towards the drug dealers and known criminals in their areas?

It is such a crock of $H!+ ... Bc

Blog Entries

How is it a conspiracy when all of the police who were found to have killed unarmed men DID LIE??? What am I missing?
    How would you know they killed someone if they lied and covered it up?

How many people have actually listened to this youtube/podcast? I suspect people who don't want to believe what he's saying won't. Or they will selectively here the truths they want that he lays down in this video.