Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Civil War

Blog Entries

Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It doesn’t help that his number one medical advisor who was supposed to know the most has basically proven he knows nothing. Fauci has gotten little to nothing right about this virus.

At the beginning it was all about hand washing and not wearing masks... we can’t ever forget that. The expert was exactly dead wrong from jump street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not there yet regarding Fauci. He’s a scientist and was working with incomplete data. Again, this was/is a novel disease. Everything was new re COVID. I also think he (like many) were suckered by the WHO.

I just don’t think there was ever going to be any good solutions or answers for this thing. A lot of room for error. Very little margin for being spot on.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Orange man screwed the pooch. He can own it.
    I'd just like to point out that here in Maryland, the two most liberal counties in the state have the highest number of Covid cases and deaths by far, PG and Montgomery Counties, and they were 2 of the last counties to open back up. How can this be? Are they not wearing those mandatory masks? Let me guess, Orange man's fault?

https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don’t think we’re headed to a civil war like the last one. But it’s possible we see large scale fights between groups of people in this country.
    Already seeing small scale for sure

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

It doesn’t help that his number one medical advisor who was supposed to know the most has basically proven he knows nothing. Fauci has gotten little to nothing right about this virus.

At the beginning it was all about hand washing and not wearing masks... we can’t ever forget that. The expert was exactly dead wrong from jump street.

Can you blame him? The second they said grab masks it would've been like hand sanitizer, but the medical professionals would've been even worse off.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    There are like 5 states that had that or similar policies and those states are the majority of deaths. NY,PA, NJ and I forget the others.
    California got hit fairly hard in Los Angeles. They had over half the state's Wuhan deaths but only 25% of the population.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I’m not there yet regarding Fauci. He’s a scientist and was working with incomplete data. Again, this was/is a novel disease. Everything was new re COVID. I also think he (like many) were suckered by the WHO.

I just don’t think there was ever going to be any good solutions or answers for this thing. A lot of room for error. Very little margin for being spot on.

Oh I’m not blaming him.
    I’m just saying it’s kind of silly to blame Trump for not knowing how to handle this when the nations top advisor has proven repeatedly he didn’t know how to handle this...

The media branch of our government acts like Trump was supposed to know more about the virus than Fauci. THAT is my problem. If they just admitted that we all screwed it up and predicted wrong that would be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Can you blame him? The second they said grab masks it would've been like hand sanitizer, but the medical professionals would've been even worse off.

Yes, I absolutely can, In fact, I just did.
    Maybe if he told us they were important we wouldn’t have sold so much of our PPE to China.

So it’s ok for Fauci to low to us for the good of us all but I don’t hear anyone giving a trump the same excuse. It’s ok for Fauci not to predict correctly but Trump isn’t given the same benefits.

It’s all partisanship.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    California got hit fairly hard in Los Angeles. They had over half the state's Wuhan deaths but only 25% of the population.
    But I thought conservatives not wearing masks are the enemy? Why are those all democratic strongholds?

But I thought conservatives not wearing masks are the enemy? Why are those all democratic strongholds?

It boggles the mind.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Oh I’m not blaming him.
    I’m just saying it’s kind of silly to blame Trump for not knowing how to handle this when the nations top advisor has proven repeatedly he didn’t know how to handle this...

The media branch of our government acts like Trump was supposed to know more about the virus than Fauci. THAT is my problem. If they just admitted that we all screwed it up and predicted wrong that would be fair.

Good point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh I’m not blaming him.

Yes, I absolutely can, In fact, I just did.
    Maybe if he told us they were important we wouldn’t have sold so much of our PPE to China.

So it’s ok for Fauci to low to us for the good of us all but I don’t hear anyone giving a trump the same excuse. It’s ok for Fauci not to predict correctly but Trump isn’t given the same benefits.

It’s all partisanship.

Just found these two posts interesting since they were back to back.

Blog Entries

Population density

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk