Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Civil War

Re: Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I got a great tax break thanks to Trump. Obama raised my taxes and Biden is threatening to do so again.
    Yeah, he was doing a great job balancing the budget. Fucked everyone making less than do, but my retirement fund was doing well. Then he fucked the rest of us by botching COVID.

Blog Entries

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Yeah, he was doing a great job balancing the budget. Fucked everyone making less than do, but my retirement fund was doing well. Then he fucked the rest of us by botching COVID.
    Hmm, didn’t realize COVID was Trump’s fault.

I was always under the impression that this was China’s fault for being shitty global neighbors.

Guess it’s just easier to blame orange man.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

I was always under the impression that this was China’s fault for being shitty global neighbors.

Some people think Trump is King of the land instead of a president of a union of 50 (mostly) sovereign states.

Orange man screwed the pooch. He can own it.

Have you ever for some Trump is the fault for everything? I mean police brutality is said to be Trumps fault. It’s been going on for years but since Trump is in there it’s his fault. When Obama was in office he not once was blamed for it. It’s all about agendas and narratives.

Blog Entries

Anyone think we are heading for that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I don’t think we’re headed to a civil war like the last one. But it’s possible we see large scale fights between groups of people in this country.

Yep, Trump did horrible with Wuhan-flu what with New York accounting for over 20% of the deaths in the country from it. Don't blame the democrat who forced nursing homes to take people who tested positive for a disease we know strikes the elderly worse than any other demographic. Yep.

I'm mocking you because your take is stupid. I don't normally spell out my sarcasm this plainly but I get the feeling you're gonna be a special case.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Orange man screwed the pooch. He can own it.
    My perspective is that he was not prepared to handle a situation like this. He was in way over his head. He is a fairly simple minded guy and a global pandemic with a novel virus, everything is incredibly complex, changes on a dime, and doesn’t operate with exactness.

I think he relied heavily on the CDC, the FDA, and the NIH...all of whom were relying on the WHO.

I think because this situation is so complicated and there are no good answers or solutions, he was really flustered and had a hard time dealing with scientists and medical pros that did a lot of “yea, but’s”.

That’s just my $0.02.

I also firmly believe that it wouldn’t matter what Trump did or didn’t do, people like you wouldn’t have been satisfied simply because you dislike the guy and want him to fail.

My perspective is that he was not prepared to handle a situation like this. He was in way over his head. He is a fairly simple minded guy and a global pandemic with a novel virus, everything is incredibly complex, changes on a dime, and doesn’t operate with exactness.

I think he relied heavily on the CDC, the FDA, and the NIH...all of whom were relying on the WHO.

I think because this situation is so complicated and there are no good answers or solutions, he was really flustered and had a hard time dealing with scientists and medical pros that did a lot of “yea, but’s”.

That’s just my $0.02.

I also firmly believe that it wouldn’t matter what Trump did or didn’t do, people like you wouldn’t have been satisfied simply because you dislike the guy and want him to fail.

It doesn’t help that his number one medical advisor who was supposed to know the most has basically proven he knows nothing. Fauci has gotten little to nothing right about this virus.

At the beginning it was all about hand washing and not wearing masks... we can’t ever forget that. The expert was exactly dead wrong from jump street.

Blog Entries

Yep, Trump did horrible with Wuhan-flu what with New York accounting for over 20% of the deaths in the country from it. Don't blame the democrat who forced nursing homes to take people who tested positive for a disease we know strikes the elderly worse than any other demographic. Yep.

I'm mocking you because your take is stupid. I don't normally spell out my sarcasm this plainly but I get the feeling you're gonna be a special case.
    There are like 5 states that had that or similar policies and those states are the majority of deaths. NY,PA, NJ and I forget the others.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    There are like 5 states that had that or similar policies and those states are the majority of deaths. NY,PA, NJ and I forget the others.
    PA is despicable. Our health secretary moved her mother into a hotel room just days before forcing the Covid patients on her previous nursing home.
    They profited off the death of our elderly for political gain, there is no other way to skin that cat.

Complain all you want about Trump, he didn’t do that...