Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Civil War

Blog Entries

Civil War

Anyone think we are heading for that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

I think it'll stop before that, but it may be a wild ride.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

We live in an ugly ugly world now. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The receiver constituency has has determined that it can vote itself money without limits from the contributor constituency.

Unfortunately, I don't think that ends any other way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    The receiver constituency has has determined that it can vote itself money without limits from the contributor constituency.

Unfortunately, I don't think that ends any other way.
    I agree. At some point the general populous is going to get tired of forking over 20-30% of their income to an organization of jerkoffs that do nothing but fan the flames of divisiveness.

It's sad to say, but I actually think a lot of the rhetoric that is going on right now with the anti-racist movement is actually going to cause more racism. Maybe that's "their" end game...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I agree. At some point the general populous is going to get tired of forking over 20-30% of their income to an organization of jerkoffs that do nothing but fan the flames of divisiveness.

It's sad to say, but I actually think a lot of the rhetoric that is going on right now with the anti-racist movement is actually going to cause more racism. Maybe that's "their" end game...
    The average middle class taxpayer surrenders more than 65% of his income in federal state and local income tax, sales tax, luxury taxes, sin taxes, fuel tax, state and local fees, real estate taxes, and the hidden tax burden that goes into the price of whatever he buys with what's left.

"A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Of course it’s their end game... it’s been the point the whole time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The average middle class taxpayer surrenders more than 65% of his income in federal state and local income tax, sales tax, luxury taxes, sin taxes, fuel tax, state and local fees, real estate taxes, and the hidden tax burden that goes into the price of whatever he buys with what's left.
    Feel free to provide documentation for your 65+% number. I call bullshit.

BTW, if you’re that upset about taxes, ask yourself why the people above the middle class and corporations are getting all the tax breaks. How many jobs and middle class pay raises do stock buybacks create?

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Your belief or disbelief is a matter of complete indifference to me.

BTW, if you’re that upset about taxes, ask yourself why the people above the middle class and corporations are getting all the tax breaks. How many jobs and middle class pay raises do stock buybacks create?
    Yes... this specifically why I identified the middle class as the victims here.

They are fucked by both the fatcats, and by the freeloader class.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post

I got a great tax break thanks to Trump. Obama raised my taxes and Biden is threatening to do so again.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Your belief or disbelief is a more atter of complete indifference to me.

Yes... this specifically why I identified the middle class as the victims here.

They are fucked by both the fatcats, and by the freeloader class.
    As expected, utter bullshit numbers. But that doesn’t matter here, does it?