Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
The narrator was definitely funny.

I just think that if you're going to wear a uniform and a badge, you are representing your team, your colleagues, the town, the city, the state, etc. Professional decorum above all else is a must. Handle yourself correctly and don't let shitbirds get in your head.

Think about it, firing that cop isn't where a situation like that typically ends. More often than not, that podunk-azz family probably sued the police department, which costs taxpayers money. If it's a liberal judge that hears the lawsuit, that judge could award money...again, costing taxpayer dollars. Plus, it just looks bad. The optics are terrible.
What's interesting is I see the first video as funny but the second video as awful but after seeing the second video both seem pretty bad to me. The emphasis on humiliating and hurting the kid in the second video is kind of sickening, especially since he was the "victim" and he had almost no warning to adjust his attitude.

I don't envy any police officer. I would think going from the military to the police would be a hard adjustment because I can see a drill sergeant doing to a private what that guy did and no one would bat an eye.