Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: What social justice message would you put on the back of your NBA jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Can't boycott something I already don't watch!
    Is NBA even considered a sport? Seems like no one follows rules. I don’t watch it anymore, but I have seen videos of players taking 6-7 steps between dribble

I don’t think anyone plays defense. It’s just boring to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Save Ferris
    Like the ska band?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

HeHateMe has been used. I like the Save Hong Kong but the NBA would have a cow about upsetting China. Would a white player be ridiculed for TRUMP ...

MAGA

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

All Lives Matter

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    All Lives Matter
    How about Defund China

or

Money Matters

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    How about Defund China

or

Money Matters
    Better yet, Cancel Debt to China for CV19.

BLM
    Bitches
    Love
    Me
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Police Lives Matter

Remember Nick Chubb's 88 yard TD and the flack Earl Thomas took for not chasing him all the way down the field?

Imagine if the NFL permitted or required each uniform to include a decal of the player's college. Now imagine that Chubb and Thomas both went to the same college and were wearing that same decal.

Thomas flippantly said he wasn’t going to pop a hamstring trying to chase down Chubb. But the decal would foster the conspiracy-minded into thinking Thomas and Chubb were playing on their own team; that Thomas had divided loyalties.

The NBA is inviting this kind of problem. They are creating the breathing room for fans to think that some turnovers, some open shots, were the result of political alignment between the players. Right or wrong, some people will look for and see more than a coincidence but a pattern or hidden code. Teams within teams. Teams across teams.

The perceived integrity of the game is threatened by this policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blovius_Maximus View Post
    Remember Nick Chubb's 88 yard TD and the flack Earl Thomas took for not chasing him all the way down the field?

Imagine if the NFL permitted or required each uniform to include a decal of the player's college. Now imagine that Chubb and Thomas both went to the same college and were wearing that same decal.

Thomas flippantly said he wasn’t going to pop a hamstring trying to chase down Chubb. But the decal would foster the conspiracy-minded into thinking Thomas and Chubb were playing on their own team; that Thomas had divided loyalties.

The NBA is inviting this kind of problem. They are creating the breathing room for fans to think that some turnovers, some open shots, were the result of political alignment between the players. Right or wrong, some people will look for and see more than a coincidence but a pattern or hidden code. Teams within teams. Teams across teams.

The perceived integrity of the game is threatened by this policy.

Got another conspiracy theory. The NBA is only going through all this so LeBron can win another title.

12. Re: What social justice message would you put on the back of your NBA jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    All Lives Matter
    That'd be nice if it were true