Local News Station Checks on Florida COVID Reporting, discovers many clinics are falsely reporting 100% of tests as positive

Re: Local News Station Checks on Florida COVID Reporting, discovers many clinics are falsely reporting 100% of tests as posit

Hospitals and clinics have confirmed the "error" but say they reported correctly

Results have been over-stated by at least a factor of 10.

The State has been asked to investigate.

Re: Local News Station Checks on Florida COVID Reporting, discovers many clinics are falsely reporting 100% of tests as posit

If it were one or two isolated incidences, I wouldn't worry about it. Such wide-spread fraud is a symptom of something nefarious.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    If it were one or two isolated incidences, I wouldn't worry about it. Such wide-spread fraud is a symptom of something nefarious.
    There has been so much fuckery when it comes to this virus and "counting" of cases and deaths.

I've said it before on other threads and I'll say it now. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Labs decide to only report positive cases. What could go wrong?!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Trump needs to investigate the Biden camp on this one. Get a special prosecutor

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Labs decide to only report positive cases. What could go wrong?!

The labs say they reported the numbers correctly, and that they were misrepresented by whoever collates and publishes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Trump needs to investigate the Biden camp on this one. Get a special prosecutor
    While this is certainly not looking like it's above board, I'm not sure there are any criminal statutes that apply.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    The labs say they reported the numbers correctly, and that they were misrepresented by whoever collates and publishes them.
    Sorry, was mixing up posts. So the labs thing was on the tweet. The FL department of health said that private labs weren't reporting negatives on the article from that station that NC shared in the coronavirus thread. Didn't mention the labs saying they reported correctly. Forgot that wasn't linked here.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fo...vid-19-results

Yeah... I've read both now, and share your confusion.

It appears that people agree that the numbers are wrong.

But there seems to be conflicting information regarding the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Yeah... I've read both now, and share your confusion.

It appears that people agree that the numbers are wrong.

But there seems to be conflicting information regarding the reason.
    Yes. Insanely wrong as well. 10x off is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Yes. Insanely wrong as well. 10x off is ridiculous.

kinda hard to imagine that being accidental