Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Why are Democrats, Hillary in particular, Keep saying they are worried Trump won't accept defeat?

It signals to me the foreknowledge that massive fraud is going to happen.

If an election is close they can claim to have won and try to stifle any attempts to recount or sort through any irregularities and label that as "not accepting defeat".

In the case of Hillary it's particularly ridiculous. She did the same thing last time around and had no concession speech planned, was apparently in a drunken rage after she lost, even had a fireworks display all ready to go in New York (talk about presumptuous). She never accepted her loss and still hasn't.

Anyone else care to guess why she/they appear to be going out of their way to do this? It seems very deliberate if you ask me.

Blog Entries

Re: Why are Democrats, Hillary in particularly, Keep saying they are worried Trump won't accept defeat?

I definitely think that there are going to be some shenanigans with mail in ballots.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Why are Democrats, Hillary in particularly, Keep saying they are worried Trump won't accept defeat?

The thread title is wrong but I can't correct it. I meant to say in particular and not in particularly.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

If an election is close they can claim to have won and try to stifle any attempts to recount or sort through any irregularities and label that as "not accepting defeat".

In the case of Hillary it's particularly ridiculous. She did the same thing last time around and had no concession speech planned, was apparently in a drunken rage after she lost, even had a fireworks display all ready to go in New York (talk about presumptuous). She never accepted her loss and still hasn't.

Anyone else care to guess why she/they appear to be going out of their way to do this? It seems very deliberate if you ask me.
    The reason that is said is because people know Trump's vanity and egomania and narcissistic personality. He will never accept that he was voted out of office and I truly believe if it was a landslide victory for Biden he would claim rigging and take it to the Supreme Court. Done out of the belief of what Trump is like as a person, not any other reason.

I think he should find some pretense to use the FBI right now to start spying on the Biden campaign and their Democratic operatives just to be on the safe side, as an "insurance policy" against fraud. If they aren't doing anything wrong what do they have to fear right?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    The reason that is said is because people know Trump's vanity and egomania and narcissistic personality. He will never accept that he was voted out of office and I truly believe if it was a landslide victory for Biden he would claim rigging and take it to the Supreme Court. Done out of the belief of what Trump is like as a person, not any other reason.
    Well, there is a history of this happening to him, so he should be cautious.

Imagine if trump investigated the Biden camp, inserted FBI spies, bugged his supporters phones, then claimed Biden stole the election and collided with Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Well, there is a history of this happening to him, so he should be cautious.

Imagine if trump investigated the Biden camp, inserted FBI spies, bugged his supporters phones, then claimed Biden stole the election and collided with Russians.
    Trump has a lifetime history of lawsuits. This election will just be another pending lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Trump has a lifetime history of lawsuits. This election will just be another pending lawsuit.
    So he doesn't have the right to exhaust every legal means to make sure the votes are counted accurately? You people are ridiculous. One standard for us, another for you.

That you can't see this makes your opinion here null and void. Not only did Hillary not accept her election defeat she, and Obama, and Biden along with many of their cohorts actually launched a counter espionage investigation into the president elect which is fucking insanity. I can only imagine the reaction if the parties had been reversed and Trump did that. This is Hillary accusing Trump of what she and Democrats themselves are guilty of. It's typical and it's pathetic.

Blog Entries

Never count your chickens, etc...

... Bc

So he doesn't have the right to exhaust every legal means to make sure the votes are counted accurately? You people are ridiculous. One standard for us, another for you.

That you can't see this makes your opinion here null and void. Not only did Hillary not accept her election defeat she, and Obama, and Biden along with many of their cohorts actually launched a counter espionage investigation into the president elect which is fucking insanity. I can only imagine the reaction if the parties had been reversed and Trump did that. This is Hillary accusing Trump of what she and Democrats themselves are guilty of. It's typical and it's pathetic.
    Both parties are to blame here. Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats really shine on ethics.

Projection

Trump won't accept defeat?

How about the left trying to intimidate 2016 Electoral College members into voting for Clinton even though their state voted for Trump. Remember?

And how about the effort of a number of states who entered that compact which requires their electors to vote for the popular vote winner regardless of how their own state voted?

What do you call that?