Tucker's top writer resigns

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/tuc...ticle-comments

I only post this because this seems relevant to what we've been posting about recently in terms of racial issues.

Of course we cannot attribute behavior of one guy to Tucker. However, we can ask questions about rather this guy's views bled into any of Tucker's talking points on his show. Tucker has mentioned that this dude is his "go to" guy and has heaped lots of credit his way. Calls him his TOP writer for his show.

I know that fox news put out a statement disavowing the guy. I'm sure Tucker will speak on it, and put some distance between him publically.

Or maybe he doesn't? If he stays true against the "cancel culture" he talks about?

From my perspective, and I hope people understand my point of view...if this guy holds views like this...it's impossible for me to think Tucker doesn't know about it. And if he knows, why is he still writing for his show all these years. They have been together for years...and this underbelly of nasty thoughts is why some of us black folks always have our antenna's up. Yes, many times we are unjustified. But crap like this always pops back up.

So I'm hoping to hear the opinions of my conservative friends (yes, we disagree, argue...but I still count you all as forum friends).

What should Tucker say about this? If Tucker disagrees with the characterization of Neff, shouldn't he fight for his job? If Tucker disavows him, doesn't he need to explain why he didn't know about this sooner? They spend lots of time together.

Or the offramp, the evidence is slim and this is another instance of a white man getting railroaded by radical left. And if this is believed, why is fox putting out statements, with Tucker's soon to follow?

Hopefully we can have some banter with this.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Re: Tucker's top writer resigns

Imagine that. A closet racist.

Maybe he can hang out with Governor Northam and Jimmy Kimmel and do a ragtime Blackface Review.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post

I only post this because this seems relevant to what we've been posting about recently in terms of racial issues.

Of course we cannot attribute behavior of one guy to Tucker. However, we can ask questions about rather this guy's views bled into any of Tucker's talking points on his show. Tucker has mentioned that this dude is his "go to" guy and has heaped lots of credit his way. Calls him his TOP writer for his show.

I know that fox news put out a statement disavowing the guy. I'm sure Tucker will speak on it, and put some distance between him publically.

Or maybe he doesn't? If he stays true against the "cancel culture" he talks about?

From my perspective, and I hope people understand my point of view...if this guy holds views like this...it's impossible for me to think Tucker doesn't know about it. And if he knows, why is he still writing for his show all these years. They have been together for years...and this underbelly of nasty thoughts is why some of us black folks always have our antenna's up. Yes, many times we are unjustified. But crap like this always pops back up.

So I'm hoping to hear the opinions of my conservative friends (yes, we disagree, argue...but I still count you all as forum friends).

What should Tucker say about this? If Tucker disagrees with the characterization of Neff, shouldn't he fight for his job? If Tucker disavows him, doesn't he need to explain why he didn't know about this sooner? They spend lots of time together.

Or the offramp, the evidence is slim and this is another instance of a white man getting railroaded by radical left. And if this is believed, why is fox putting out statements, with Tucker's soon to follow?

It's exactly what I expected. This Neff guy was discovered to be a racist and was doxxing some lady by the sound of it so Fox let him go. It'd be nice if the same standards were held by other media outlets, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

As for Neff's views influencing Tucker, it's doubtful. I work closely with a dedicated democrat and her views don't influence mine.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

ddr, I don't know what this individual wrote and I don't care as long as the "Karens" reporter is still employed by the Washington Post and as long as that dispicable clown Don Lemon continues to pose as a journalist at CNN who says white men are the prime source of terrorism. Or maybe the fool in Huffington who wrote that white men shouldn't be allowed to vote for 20-30 years.

I don't care if this guy was the Grand Dragon of the immediate world. As long as scum like this are gainfully employed, he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post

So Fox discovered this guy made "disparraging" comments? And then fired him.... meaning that Fox has a much lower tolerance than any other network or publication when it comes to making online negative remarks.

1. We don't even know what the comments were, and I sincerely apologize if I could care less what the writers of "Variety" find racist. It likely was racial... but the fact that they didn't report WHAT the comments were is odd since it is their chance to punch back at Tucker, who has exposed Variety a number of times for harboring racists and anti-semites within their journalism staff.
    2. Shall I list the number of liberal-culture people who have said flat out horrible things THEMSELVES and not been held to account? Such as Joy Reid who had a homophobic, anti-jewish, and somewhat racist blog for YEARS and it keeps getting brought up and she tried to lie and say she was hacked only to admit... yeah... she holds those views. That is DIRECTLY from the person's mouth.... Variety is knocking a writer on Tucker's entire STAFF of writers.

So let's see what this guy said, let's see pictures of him and Tucker hanging out in a non-professional setting, and then let's judge the situation for what it is.

This is weak as hell and you know it man. This is the equivalent of saying we need to hate you because your brother wrote something racist anonymously in a blog one time. Cancel culture only seems to work hardcore in one direction. Fire the guy for being an idiot... and move on.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead