Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Detroit

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Detroit

Same shit, different day.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/detroit-p...n-fatally-shot

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

Re: Detroit

What do these shootings have in common?

Floyd, Brooks, Littleton?

How did their interaction with the police start?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    What do these shootings have in common?

Floyd, Brooks, Littleton?

How did their interaction with the police start?
    Floyd wasn’t shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Floyd wasn’t shot.

Thanks.

What do these police killings have in common?

How did their interactions with police start?

In the case of Floyd, it looks pretty clear that he was brutalized by the arresting officer.

In the case of Brooks, maybe not so clear... but let's give it the benefit of the doubt and say Brooks was brutalized.

In the case of Littleton.. I don't see how you can make a case for it... but be that as it may...

All of these cases share a preceding felony which precipitated the initial interaction with the police.

I know what I'd tell my kid if I wanted to increase his odds of coming home every day.

Don't commit felonies.

Thanks.

In the case of Floyd, it looks pretty clear that he was brutalized by the arresting officer.

In the case of Brooks, maybe not so clear... but let's give it the benefit of the doubt and say Brooks was brutalized.

In the case of Littleton.. I don't see how you can make a case for it... but be that as it may...

All of these cases share a preceding felony which precipitated the initial interaction with the police.

I know what I'd tell my kid if I wanted to increase his odds of coming home every day.

Don't commit felonies.
    Attachment 5347

Did search for "Detroit" on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/search?q=detroit
    Last edited by TheOrioleWay; 07-11-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Attachment 5347

Did search for "Detroit" on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/search?q=detroit
    Lmao that’s classic...

Thanks.

Don't commit felonies.
    Especially when that felony is attempted murder of an officer. Wow.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Don't commit felonies.
    ah yesss, because white-collar criminals who've committed WAYYYYY worse financial frauds than George Floyd should be very afraid of the police choking them out.....this whole post is completely laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    ah yesss, because white-collar criminals who've committed WAYYYYY worse financial frauds than George Floyd should be very afraid of the police choking them out.....this whole post is completely laughable.
    You always seem to toss a little misdirection and sleight of hand into every post.

No one has suggested that the criminal behavior perpetrated by the police against George Floyd was justified.

Only that his odds of avoiding such a fate would have been greatly improved, had he not chosen to engage in felony behaviors.

The same was true for Mr. Brooks. And also Mr. Littleton.

So it would seem reasonable then for mothers wishing to tell their children how to avoid a similar fate, that they tell them first and foremost not to engage in felonies.

You always seem to toss a little misdirection and sleight of hand into every post.

No one has suggested that the criminal behavior perpetrated by the police against George Floyd was justified.

Only that his odds of avoiding such a fate would have been greatly improved, had he not chosen to engage in felony behaviors.

The same was true for Mr. Brooks. And also Mr. Littleton.

So it would seem reasonable then for mothers wishing to tell their children how to avoid a similar fate, that they tell them first and foremost not to engage in felonies.
    This is still idiotic!!

Your chances of death by police SHOULD NOT RISE after committing a non-violent crime. When the hell was George Floyd a threat to anyone's life??

The SAME Aurora, Colorado police that arrested the movie theater shooter killed Elijah McClain for no reason!