Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Now they're calling for Goya beans boycott-how about Hollywood?

Mostly spices, sauces, marinades, etc...

I usually do impetuous things after Old Forester 1920.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Mostly spices, sauces, marinades, etc...

I usually do impetuous things after Old Forester 1920.

Ha ha. I have not had a drink for 8 days. I had to take it easy on the 4th because I drank on the 2nd and 3rd and worked in the Sun all day. I had this theory not drinking would magically transform me but was kind of flat all week. I think I'm breaking the seal on that tonight. I will probably go back to the store to pick up the liquid marinade and some refried beans. We have another vendors yellow rice already.

I had a few pours of a decent barrel strength Bourbon this afternoon, and for some reason it seemed like a great idea to buy $35 worth of Goya products at the local gourmet Grocer.

Which is tough to do when you are eating Keto.

But I feel like I need to do my part.
    I lost 75# on Keto in a year. Gained back a bit under half back in the year off keto, including 20# during quarantine.

It’s not a miracle diet but it’s close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I lost 75# on Keto in a year. Gained back a bit under half back in the year off keto, including 20# during quarantine.

It’s not a miracle diet but it’s close.

Yeah... maintenance has been my problem too.

But the secret for me seems to be the 72 hour fast.

Anytime I get lazy and I creep up by 5 or 10 lbs... Fasting

Isn't as hard as it sounds.

Yeah... maintenance has been my problem too.

But the secret for me seems to be the 72 hour fast.

Anytime I get lazy and I creep up by 5 or 10 lbs... Fasting

Isn't as hard as it sounds.
    Yeah it wasn’t too bad until quarantine for me... when I figured it was just a couple weeks I decided to vacation from eating well as well... bad idea.

My main victory comes from hardly ever drinking calories/carbs. Sugar free monster/Gatorade, coffee and vodka on the rocks instead of beer and shots.

Now that I’m out and about and more active I’m slowly creeping back down again. I may go full keto again soon to cut back down now that grocery shopping and take out options are more easy and plentiful again.

I've lost 35 or so pounds on keto in the last two months. Doing that and working out every day has helped tremendously.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I had a few pours of a decent barrel strength Bourbon this afternoon, and for some reason it seemed like a great idea to buy $35 worth of Goya products at the local gourmet Grocer.

Which is tough to do when you are eating Keto.

But I feel like I need to do my part.
    Lol. That product will last you months eating keto

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Lol. That product will last you months eating keto

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

No doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I stopped going to the movies years ago. Titanic was the last tine I recall going on a regular basis. Since then, I have been back twice.
    I cut off all premium movie channels. Cut off Netflix.

Conservatives could rule the world if they took a month off work to destroy others. But that seems to be a liberal mind set. Conservatives tend to want everyone to succeed. Liberals want people to fail. This explains why conservatives don’t protest or call for banning something because someone thinks different. Liberalism is a disease. Many liberals are just hateful people that can’t handle someone else having fun

So unfortunately, the chances of getting a bunch of conservatives together to hope someone else fails, isn’t likely to happen
    Oh my goodness!!!!! lolol sir you must have eye problems....did conservative protestors not protest Colin Kaepernick and the NFL by not buying tickets or watching games? Wasnt this country founded on protest??

Vlad bro, just say you don't like when people protest for civil liberties. You'll make it easier for yourself.

bandc, the left doesn't protect for civil liberties except selectively. You know it.They've destroyed them wherever they get control-colleges, states like New York and California where saying the wrong thing can land you in jail...Kaepernick was the victim of a well-deserved boycott of the NFL-which we w/do again if they start kneeling down for the anthem.But he won't go to jail like you can in Cal. for "misgendering" someone.

I wish my side w/use economic boycotts and "buycotts" as people have done w/GOYA. Forty or fifty million of us could wreck Hollywood if we did because we control a lot of disposable income. We'd put a lot of those worthless people out on the street.Let's give them a real reason to hate America.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Oh my goodness!!!!! lolol sir you must have eye problems....did conservative protestors not protest Colin Kaepernick and the NFL by not buying tickets or watching games? Wasnt this country founded on protest??

Vlad bro, just say you don't like when people protest for civil liberties. You'll make it easier for yourself.
    You are, of course, welcome to protest a Hispanic business owner working with the government to assist the growth of businesses among minorities, but that does kind of destroy the pretense that those on the left actually care about minorities more than they hate the President.

Sadly, he will be gone in January 2021 or 2025, but these minority entrepreneurs have the potential to be around for decades.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Eating grilled boneless chicken breast filets. Half of the filets were seasoned with salt and pepper the other half with Goya Adobo con Pimiento. Yes, nothing fancy going on with the chicken but that makes it easier to evaluate the seasoning. Verdict -> It's good. Eating it with yellow rice and black beans. Other than the rice having a higher sodium content than I would like it was a very good meal. Very little of the Adobo seasoning was required.