Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 07.10.20

Hitting the dispensary soon and then spending the rest of the weekend the only way I do when it's 90+ out, staying the hell inside and playing video games lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    We’re supposed to get 5 inches of rain tonight. I hope for no flooding.
    We're in for a big storm in my area too. They're talking 40 mile an hour winds and flooding rain. I'm hoping it doesn't screw up my commute. I really don't want to be stuck in it trying to get home from work tonight

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    We're in for a big storm in my area too. They're talking 40 mile an hour winds and flooding rain. I'm hoping it doesn't screw up my commute. I really don't want to be stuck in it trying to get home from work tonight
    Hope you have a safe drive home buddy.

Blog Entries

that tropical storm is pounding the NE coast and looks like it will continue. Stay safe up there

https://weather.com/safety/hurricane...cast-northeast

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Please more rain until 6 am Saturday...

Going on a 30 mile float trip with some buddies that I've known for about 25 years. Leaving in an hour to drive two hours to stay in a cabin, launch in the morning. Buffalo River in North Arkansas. I'll take pics and share when I get back.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Going on a 30 mile float trip with some buddies that I've known for about 25 years. Leaving in an hour to drive two hours to stay in a cabin, launch in the morning. Buffalo River in North Arkansas. I'll take pics and share when I get back.

that's a gorgeous area - enjoy

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Free talk Friday - 07.10.20

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    that tropical storm is pounding the NE coast and looks like it will continue. Stay safe up there
    Thanks Rwt. It's the wife's birthday today, but with the storm/heavy rain here in NYC, we cannot get together with our daughter tonight. Backup plan is salad [red lettuce, grape tomatoes, carrots, cucumber,/kirby, red and yellow peppers (she hates green), red onion, radishes, sprinkled with fresh dill], corn, broccoli, and chicken... which I will gladly prepare/cook to satisfy the woman I've loved for 3 1/2 decades. I already gave her a hand-written card and a bouquet of flowers. A chilled bottle of Riesling of course, there maybe Netflix of her choice tonight. Well worth my effort ... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 07-10-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    that's a gorgeous area - enjoy
    You've been? I can't remember if it was you, but their is a member here with a family member from mtn home, AR which is where I grew up

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles
    Have a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven
    Thanks Rwt. It's the wife's birthday today, but with the storm/heavy rain here in NYC, we cannot get together with our daughter tonight. Backup plan is salad [red lettuce, grape tomatoes, carrots, cucumber,/kirby, red and yellow peppers (she hates green), red onion, radishes, sprinkled with fresh dill], corn, broccoli, and chicken... which I will gladly prepare/cook to satisfy the woman I've loved for 3 1/2 decades. I already gave her a hand-written card and a bouquet of flowers. A chilled bottle of Riesling of course, there maybe Netflix of her choice tonight. Well worth my effort ... Bc
    Happy Birthday to her!
    New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    What Is It About Me?
    http://www.justbringingtheraw.com/columns/what-is-it-about-me.html

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post

If you hear the sound of banjo music drifting through the trees, clench your cheeks and paddle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    If you hear the sound of banjo music drifting through the trees, clench your cheeks and paddle harder.
    I have my knife, bring it on