Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Karen's

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Karen's

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    He's been here for the last hour, but not posting.

(That's means he's digging thru the dumpster looking for a snippet he can try to absolve his own bad behavior with)...

Apparently it's tough to find.

No doubt it will be a misleading fragment...(as if finding someone else's bad behavior would excuse his anyhow)
    I am sure the links will be flying up any minute. I am sure there are more posts about blacks on welfare and broken families than there are sexually repressed Karens calling the cops on black guys who scare them just by existing. And there are millions of those Karens.

He's been here for the last hour, but not posting.

(That's means he's digging thru the dumpster looking for a snippet he can try to absolve his own bad behavior with)...

Apparently it's tough to find.

No doubt it will be a misleading fragment...(as if finding someone else's bad behavior would excuse his anyhow)
    First of all brodie, it's called having a tab open while doing work lmaooo.

Second of all, I don't got time to be researching through posts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    First of all brodie, it's called having a tab open while doing work lmaooo.

Second of all, I don't got time to be researching through posts lol.
    I'll be frank and say that your unwillingness to apply the standards to yourself that you apply to others, and your unwillingness to yield when you are very obviously in the wrong speak volumes about your character.

I'm quite sure it stems from your unwavering belief in your own righteousness. Your personal pride. Your vanity.

You go to enormous lengths to rationalize your own failings instead of simply saying "my bad..."

You take every conversation up to the point where conclusions are obvious and inevitable.. then you change the subject and fill the thread with distraction posts in hopes that no one notices.

But people can see you.

And the cumulative lack of respect for you as a person is the price you pay for your gamesmanship.

This is just an internet forum. But I'd wager your life's wake is filled with similar flotsam.
    Last edited by owknows; 07-10-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Thank you for this level headed response.

I definitely agree with you when it comes to there being some truth behind this stereotype. My wife is literally just like that where I'll be cool if something is slightly off when it comes to my food order, but my wife will move heaven and earth to make sure her meal AND my meal is exactly the way I ordered lol. I feel cringe in the moment since I'd rather there be peace, but I love her for it honestly.

That Jay-Z meme I think comes close to what the black community sees as our Karen's to a degree lol.

But I still don't understand the calling of police thing. Why is there this haste to involve the police for benign activities?
    Don’t you get tired of the taste of saliva ruining your food?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get what the difference is when people ask me about black families and marriage rates, or ask why black people are on welfare. Is that denigration? Should I assume you think all black people are lazy bums who can't grasp the concept of monogamy?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/n...r68_13-508.pdf
    Almost 70% of black babies are born out of wedlock. FACT-Here are 2018 CDC figures (see chart on page 25). What FACTS do you have to show how often white women call the police on a whim? Bringing up the terrible black out-of-wedlock birthrate isn't "racism". Using that fact to assume and then declare that "all black women are therefore (insert your own insult here)" WOULD be racist. But so is the "Karen" folklore.

I'll be frank and say that your unwillingness to apply the standards to yourself that you apply to others, and your unwillingness to yield when you are very obviously in the wrong speak volumes about your character.

I'm quite sure it stems from your unwavering belief in your own righteousness. Your personal pride. Your vanity.

You go to enormous lengths to rationalize your own failings instead of simply saying "my bad..."

You take every conversation up to the point where conclusions are obvious and inevitable.. then you change the subject and fill the thread with distraction posts in hopes that no one notices.

But people can see you.

And the cumulative lack of respect for you as a person is the price you pay for your gamesmanship.

This is just an internet forum. But I'd wager your life's wake is filled with similar flotsam.
    So in otherwords, you saying he's acting like Trump?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I'll say this. It's fair to say there is an element of society that sees a black person and they instantly think they are up to no good. It happens. Just like it probably happens if someone sees some bald headed, tattooed Aryan nation looking dude. In either case, the prejudgements are wrong....and when that person is being an asshole like that and gets caught on video....maybe they'll think better of it next time...and won't be so quick to call.

Where is all this coming from? Lololol. I literally said I'm sorry for generalizing and specified what I meant.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I'll say this. It's fair to say there is an element of society that sees a black person and they instantly think they are up to no good. It happens. Just like it probably happens if someone sees some bald headed, tattooed Aryan nation looking dude. In either case, the prejudgements are wrong....and when that person is being an asshole like that and gets caught on video....maybe they'll think better of it next time...and won't be so quick to call.

Math doesn’t necessarily disagree with this person. Just saying... AA are something like 4 times as likely to be involved with violent crime as white people... Doesn’t mean everyone of a certain race is pre-disposed to a certain lifestyle, simply more likely to get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's not a good idea to walk up to a woman and say she's not going to like what happens if she doesn't do what you tell her to.
    Last edited by darb72; 07-11-2020 at 02:21 AM.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Always has to do with past experiences.

No one on this site has any intimate details on George Soros, yet he's brought up as the cause for every leftist movement in every other thread...why do right wing people do that?

Masks (by the stats) obviously help stop the spread of COVID, yet it's only right-wing people oppose them. Help me with that one...
    Wow, feeling desperate today?

We should start a thread asking why liberals want blacks to die from
    Covid.