Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Karen's

Blog Entries

Re: Karen's

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Yeah, I think the ones that don't say specifically racist stuff voted for her, but I'm positive the ones that throw a couple of slurs in there voted for Trump. Statistically, most white women voted for Trump.
    Good call.

Democrats NEVER use racial slurs.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post

Hmmm.. So if I were to say....

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me? Why do black men victimize white women for no reason at such an astounding rate? Are they all rapists? Are they not getting taken care of in the sack at home? Are they truly all animals?

That wouldn't be racist?

You sir are very obviously a racist.
    lol help me here. How can a person be an animal?

lol help me here. How can a person be an animal?
    A meaningless diversion from the point.

Your words were very obviously racist.

You believe yourself entitled to denigrate an entire class of people owing to the color of their skin.

And you clearly see how if the situation were reversed, it too is very obviously racist.

Why is it OK for you to be racist?

Why is it OK for you to be racist?
    The reason is clear and obvious, he’s black. A large number of blacks feel they cannot be racist, either because they are a minority in this country or have no real ‘power’

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The reason is clear and obvious, he’s black. A large number of blacks feel they cannot be racist, either because they are a minority in this country or have no real ‘power’
    It seems that way.

The internet and all of social media are full of smears against white people as a group, even calls for the elimination of white people.

And that seems to be ok.

I guess bandc is just jumping on that bandwagon with the rest of the racists.

lol this is all very funny. I defend black peoples actions day and night on this forum.

Every day it's:

"bandc why don't black people see education is the answer"
    "bandc why don't black people stop black on black crime"
    "bandc why don't black people stop voting democrat"
    "bandc why don't black people see stay married"
    "bandc why don't black people stop lying about police"
    "bandc why don't black people blah blah blah, etc...."

I ask one little question about the Karen thing, and now I'm a racist....this site I tell ya

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

No one on this site has any intimate details on George Soros, yet he's brought up as the cause for every leftist movement in every other thread...why do right wing people do that?

Masks (by the stats) obviously help stop the spread of COVID, yet it's only right-wing people oppose them. Help me with that one...
    Nice dodge. George Soros had nothing to do with this discussion. You made some spurious claims and when challenged to back them up you give me the old "well, they did this" crap.

How old are you? My teenage kids haven't tried this in years with me. Be responsible for yourself.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Unfortunately, police don't keep or report stats for stupid phone calls as far as I can tell, but I'm sure if it was happening the other way around with any sort of regularity, it would be recorded and reported, no?
    Actually they keep records of every call into them and their response.

But this is a nice admission the opening post was pulled out of your ass with no basis in fact.

Blog Entries

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

lol this is all very funny. I defend black peoples actions day and night on this forum.
    Yes. (and I'm sure the racism of this statement does not occur to you either)

I ask one little question about the Karen thing, and now I'm a racist....this site I tell ya
    What you did, was ask why White Women are dishonest sexually repressed snitches....

It does not particularly shock me that you don't recognize this as racism...

But I would submit that racists often don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Actually they keep records of every call into them and their response.

But this is a nice admission the opening post was pulled out of your ass with no basis in fact.
    If you can find 911 stats by demographic, I would gladly look at them. I'm just saying I couldn't find them.

Yes. (and I'm sure the racism of this statement does not occur to you either)

What you did, was ask why White Women are dishonest sexually repressed snitches....

It does not particularly shock me that you don't recognize this as racism...

But I would submit that racists often don't.
    Sorry sir. I meant to insinuate that white women who do call police might have systemic issues. Who knows?