Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Karen's

Karen's

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me? Why do white women call the police on black people for no reason at such an astounding rate? Are they stay at home moms with nothing to do? Are they not getting taken care of in the sack at home? Are they truly scared?

Someone help me here...

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Karen's

Are they really doing this? Do you have some statistics showing that "white women call the police on black people for no reason at such an astounding rate?"

Why do liberals make stupid claims at such astounding rates without citing evidence?

My wife is a stay at home mother of five children age nine and under who has never called the police in her life. As far as life in the sack, we have five children age nine and under. 'Nuff said.

Are there some statistics that this is actually happening? Anecdotally, all the cases I tend to see of a white female freaking out are liberal, enlightened women who likely have "Choose Civility " stickers on their Prius. See that Connors girl andbher dog as an example.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Are they really doing this? Do you have some statistics showing that "white women call the police on black people for no reason at such an astounding rate?"

Why do liberals make stupid claims at such astounding rates without citing evidence?
    No one on this site has any intimate details on George Soros, yet he's brought up as the cause for every leftist movement in every other thread...why do right wing people do that?

Masks (by the stats) obviously help stop the spread of COVID, yet it's only right-wing people oppose them. Help me with that one...
    Last edited by bandc; 07-10-2020 at 12:15 AM.

Unfortunately, police don't keep or report stats for stupid phone calls as far as I can tell, but I'm sure if it was happening the other way around with any sort of regularity, it would be recorded and reported, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Because if liberals ever started searching for the truth, they'd be Republicans.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Can someone explain this phenomenon to me? Why do white women call the police on black people for no reason at such an astounding rate? Are they stay at home moms with nothing to do? Are they not getting taken care of in the sack at home? Are they truly scared?

Someone help me here...

Why are you a racist?

Can someone help me here?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Why are you a racist?

Good call. Don’t think you need any help.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Why are you a racist?

I’ll add to that. bandc is a racist troll. He’ll beat off to the responses he gets.

10. Re: Karen's

Quote Originally Posted by DrawTheLine View Post
    I’ll add to that. bandc is a racist troll. He’ll beat off to the responses he gets.
    Yeah....that is quite the understatement. If he'd use even 10% of his time wasted being a racist, he might even do something constructive improving that which he claims to abhor. Yeah....racist troll describes him quite accurately. What a waste of time and energy.

Speaking of trolls, has the Swede been banned again?

Someone help me here...

The phenomenon of "Karens" never had anything to do with race until this year. It implies a white woman but not in the context of being racially abusive.

It's been hijacked to mean that and even then it's not that accurate a use for the term.

A Karen is a just a pushy woman with Chutzpah that is obnoxiously assertive in dealing with waitstaff, store clerks, etc.. any low level employee in a service industry.

It's associated with white women by virtue of the fact it usually has do to with a particular bob that hangs longer in the front and it can also be "high".

There are a lot of really funny memes about it where the level and volume of the hair correspond with the amount of Chutzpah. Here is a funny example.

After my mother died my father started to hang out with a Karen. She's the type of person that isn't happy unless she sends at least one dish back to the kitchen or gets something taken off the bill. I'm sure in her mind she's standing up for her rights/in the right. It's pathological and obnoxious and I hate her with a passion.

A black woman can be a Karen too. It's just having Chutzpah and being assertive to a degree that is inappropriate. It's just any woman that is overly assertive in an obnoxious way when dealing with low level staff usually in a service industry.

I know this is not addressing the original topic but I would hate to see the term "karen" turned into something it's not in a way that would take it off the table for use in our vernacular. It never had a dark meaning and use of it here like that is pushing it that way.

Let's not ruin the "Karen" moniker.

My guess on that one woman in New York is 1) She's a neurotic dysfunctional person to begin with 2)She doesn't have any friends or coworkers that she's close to that are black.

I'm guessing that woman has no anyone she's close to. Probably a "cat/dog" lady. Lonely neurotic, scared of everything, no exposure to black folks in her life.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 07-10-2020 at 08:43 AM.

No one on this site has any intimate details on George Soros, yet he's brought up as the cause for every leftist movement in every other thread...why do right wing people do that?

Masks (by the stats) obviously help stop the spread of COVID, yet it's only right-wing people oppose them. Help me with that one...
    George soros has funded the campaigns of district attorneys across the us. He had funded very leftist ones that really don’t like to prosecute the underclass. Kinda like the movement now to defund the police and letting rioters ‘have space’