Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Karen's

Re: Karen's

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I don’t see him as a racist troll. To me he mostly offers some good talking points from another perspective.
    Thank you sir. I admit sometimes I do like to annoy darb just because he's a funny dude, but most of the time I try my best.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Yeah, I think the ones that don't say specifically racist stuff voted for her, but I'm positive the ones that throw a couple of slurs in there voted for Trump. Statistically, most white women voted for Trump.
    Yeah, statistically most white women may have voted for Trump, but I think I can go out on a limb and say most racist white women voted for Hillary!

These are the white women who think black folks and other minorities need a Planned Parenthood clinic nearby to thin out the "weeds" (see Margaret Sanger*) and also think black folks need standards lowered to get jobs or into a college.

*The racist, eugenicist Margaret Sanger who has an award named after her which Hillary! received some years ago.

Why do white women call the police on black people for no reason at such an astounding rate? Are they stay at home moms with nothing to do? Are they not getting taken care of in the sack at home? Are they truly scared?

So... you really don't see it as racist to denigrate a group of people based on the color of their skin?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Yes. (and I'm sure the racism of this statement does not occur to you either)

What you did, was ask why White Women are dishonest sexually repressed snitches....

It does not particularly shock me that you don't recognize this as racism...

But I would submit that racists often don't.
    It is also sexist, as if white men, or black men, or transgendered Filipinos can't act this way in similar numbers.

If you can find 911 stats by demographic, I would gladly look at them. I'm just saying I couldn't find them.
    Uh, I didn't make the claim, you did. The data is out there, how much research and work you need to do to back up your BS is your problem, not mine.

Sorry sir. I meant to insinuate that white women who do call police might have systemic issues. Who knows?
    I think people who classify white women as likely to call police on minorities and are sexually repressed bitches have their own massive issues.

Do you own a mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    So... you really don't see it as racist to denigrate a group of people based on the color of their skin?
    I don't get what the difference is when people ask me about black families and marriage rates, or ask why black people are on welfare. Is that denigration? Should I assume you think all black people are lazy bums who can't grasp the concept of monogamy?

Sorry sir. I meant to insinuate that white women who do call police might have systemic issues. Who knows?
    See... now you're just being dishonest.

These are your words:

Can someone explain this phenomenon to me? Why do white women call the police on black people for no reason at such an astounding rate? Are they stay at home moms with nothing to do? Are they not getting taken care of in the sack at home? Are they truly scared?
    You very clearly asked people to explain why white women dishonestly snitch on black people, and went on to suggest fear and sexual repression as causes for these failings in white women.

And when confronted with the obvious racism... you wuss out and say that isn't what you meant?

Nutless.

Should I assume you think all black people are lazy bums who can't grasp the concept of monogamy?
    No.

You shouldn't.

But perhaps that's because I didn't insinuate it (and in fact went WAY out of may way to make clear that isn't what I thought).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    LMAO. That was the gist of it.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

I don't get what the difference is when people ask me about black families and marriage rates, or ask why black people are on welfare. Is that denigration? Should I assume you think all black people are lazy bums who can't grasp the concept of monogamy?
    More claims. How about a link to somebody posting something like this? This should be pretty easy research, it's all right here at your finger tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    More claims. How about a link to somebody posting something like this? This should be pretty easy research, it's all right here at your finger tips.

He's been here for the last hour, but not posting.

(That's means he's digging thru the dumpster looking for a snippet he can try to absolve his own bad behavior with)...

Apparently it's tough to find.

No doubt it will be a misleading fragment...(as if finding someone else's bad behavior would excuse his anyhow)