Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Betting Biden will not debate Trump

Biden needs to get out of the basement and he and Trump need to start debating NOW.

People need to get a good look at these men before making their decision.

It's seems insane to me that we are having an election where there are valid concerns about the cognitive state of one of the candidates (I don't think anyone is denying this is a concern) and people are okay with that.

Blog Entries

Trump should do a spoof debate with a cardboard cutout of Joe Biden and a recording of all of Biden's ridiculous statements of his career.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Trump will obliterate Biden in a debate.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Trump should do a spoof debate with a cardboard cutout of Joe Biden and a recording of all of Biden's ridiculous statements of his career.
    That’d be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Trump will obliterate Biden in a debate.
    Joe did well against Ryan in 2012. The problem with Joe, what makes him hard to debate, is he just operates in a his own world of goofy Joe-ness. Filled with over the top laughing, weird facial expressions, emotional outbursts etc.. It's like how vampires can't charm the mentally deficient.

I want them to debate just so we can capture historically this weird moment in time. It will be like a train wreck I think. A slow motion historical trainwreck and theater of the bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Joe did well against Ryan in 2012. The problem with Joe, what makes him hard to debate, is he just operates in a his own world of goofy Joe-ness. Filled with over the top laughing, weird facial expressions, emotional outbursts etc.. It's like how vampires can't charm the mentally deficient.

I want them to debate just so we can capture historically this weird moment in time. It will be like a train wreck I think. A slow motion historical trainwreck and theater of the bizarre.
    That was 8 years ago when he had a more functional brain, and Ryan is no Trump. For all his flaws and obvious personality defects, Trump just destroys people in debates. Biden will get destroyed.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    That was 8 years ago when he had a more functional brain, and Ryan is no Trump. For all his flaws and obvious personality defects, Trump just destroys people in debates. Biden will get destroyed.
    Trump pulls people down into the mud rope a dope style and plays to the crowd.

It's going to be a shit show. I wish the moderators would just let them take the gloves off and let them go at each other.

I'm afraid it will be a bunch of Martha Raddatz types circling the ring and bashing trump on the head with a stick, tripping him, throwing sand in his eyes etc..

Let these two characters go after each other. It's going to be a spectacle.

It would be political suicide not to debate Trump. He is going to do it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    It would be political suicide not to debate Trump. He is going to do it.
    It’s a lose lose situation for him.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It’s a lose lose situation for him.
    I don't believe he has a choice here. He can put caveats around a tax release, etc, but when push comes to shove he will look weak if he turns down a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He could do this as an ad campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    He could do this as an ad campaign
    He could but you would see companies like youtube banning it as fake news/misleading/doctored etc.. That's where we are now.