Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Some Clarification on Seats this Season

I don't envy them trying to figure all of this out. Just hope somehow there is a season, even without fans

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I am happy that they are giving PSL-Holders priority.

I will try to get to as many as possible. I am not sure I could yell loud enough to make a difference, though. Maybe if GKB helps me ......
    Captain Offense

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I think he is referring to buying the tickets in the PSL pre-sale they mentioned and then selling them afterwards. I assume you can do this, not sure how they would prevent it. Seems like a risk to me given we have no idea what the demand is going to be right now.
    Gotcha. Yeah, that might work. Not sure I'd want to risk getting tickets and not being able to sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post

I will try to get to as many as possible. I am not sure I could yell loud enough to make a difference, though. Maybe if GKB helps me ......
    Ya know I will!

Less than 14,000 fans so the Chargers will be completely unaffected.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post

I don’t often agree with you but I would totally go and scream my head off with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Less than 14,000 fans so the Chargers will be completely unaffected.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If given the opportunity I'd go. My wife might not like it

I can sit in my upper deck seat away from people.

If this happens, I’d like to attend a game or two. Imagine going to a regular-season game, with all the intensity but 1/5 of the crowd. Hit the stadium gate at 12:45 - no line! Lots of room to spread out at your seat. Little to no wait at the bathroom, even at halftime. No lines at the concession stand... it’ll be like going to an Orioles game! 😂 Except the home team will win most of the time.

Blog Entries

I don't think there will be a season, So I think the Ravens made the decision that required them to do the least amount of work before the state makes a decision on fans being aloud in and the NFL making a decision about games at all. I think a better way to handle this would have been to ask fans to opt in or out for this season. I would bet that there would be at most 30k that opt in. from that 30k everyone gets 1 of the 3 big games (Pitt, Dall, and KC) + 2 other games and most would get a 4th game which would be determined by length of being a PSL holder, and location of your seat. The way it appears that it will currently work is PSL owners get a presale, so one could end up with 5-6 games and another who has been a PSL owner since day one get 1 game or none. Also with making us purchase single game tickets we will probably not get the season ticket discount (which is really 10 games/ amount paid for season) we will have to pay the jacked up prices for KC + having to pay the ridiculous Ticketmaster fees.

Even if there are less fans in the stadium, crowding will be unavoidable getting in and out, won't it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think it's going to be extremely difficult to GET TO the season, much less play it, with the way this virus is spread.

You're seeing UNC, Ohio State, etc. stopping their offseason programs after clusters. Ivy leagues already called it.

If we get into August, and all of a sudden 40-50 players league wide are positive, a handful have significant complications, you're going to have players being like "NOPE".

They're only still just TALKING about going back, and you're seeing stories almost on the daily of players expressing serious concerns about what that looks like.

We'll see.

I want to see Baltimore win the Superbowl as much as anybody, but put it in the realest terms possible, if player(s) have to die to get it done (which statistically, they will), that is rough.