Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Blog Entries

Re: Some Clarification on Seats this Season

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    But what's he talking about, with the criminal's names on the backs of helmets?

I'm fine with not opening up a can of worms: I'll take a link to a news piece or something.
    I assume it's a reference to:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=uxbndlbing
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

It’s the same thing the NBA is doing now. Prepare yourself. There will be political statements on the field and unis

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Thx.

I think Peter King is right, Breonna Taylor seems far and away the most likely name to appear.

And that seems a good place for me to stop digging. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    Let's try and stay away from politics please.

Thanks.
    I understand. But the players and owner brought politics into it.

I never thought that I would not be a football fan. Up until about 2 years ago I had only missed 5 home games since 1996. Then having health issues I missed more.

What I can say that nobody can ever judge my love for the sport. I had a heart attack in November. I got out after having 2 stints put in and was released on thanksgiving. The next game was The Monday night game VS Raiders. I was in my seat.

Now as amazing as this team looks for this upcoming season. My passion for the game just does not seem to be there.

Who has 18K laying around for PSLs. LMAO Doubt that.

Hopefully the Ravens win every game. I just do not see myself that excited to watch anymore.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    I understand. But the players and owner brought politics into it.

I never thought that I would not be a football fan. Up until about 2 years ago I had only missed 5 home games since 1996. Then having health issues I missed more.

What I can say that nobody can ever judge my love for the sport. I had a heart attack in November. I got out after having 2 stints put in and was released on thanksgiving. The next game was The Monday night game VS Raiders. I was in my seat.

Now as amazing as this team looks for this upcoming season. My passion for the game just does not seem to be there.

Who has 18K laying around for PSLs. LMAO Doubt that.

Hopefully the Ravens win every game. I just do not see myself that excited to watch anymore.
    RavensQB, I hope you reconsider and find your love for the game again.

My aunt has a daughter who gets tattoos. She can't stand them and thinks they're degrading; to the point she disowned her daughter. I told her to remember conversations she had with her daughter about race - to love her for what's under the skin.

This logic may apply here too. I hope you find a way to renew your excitement and look under the skin of politics

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Up until about 2 years ago I had only missed 5 home games since 1996. Then having health issues I missed more.

.... Now as amazing as this team looks for this upcoming season. My passion for the game just does not seem to be there.

.... Hopefully the Ravens win every game. I just do not see myself that excited to watch anymore.
    You sound like me.

I've been at the stadium for every game since the '96 Raiders opener except for a few games missed due to health reasons (the 2003 playoff game and most of the 2012 season). Two fantastic Super Bowl wins and many other road trips to almost all NFL stadiums.

But turn the lights out -- the party's about over. The NFL owners and players are flat out destroying the game. Very doubtful, right now, that I'll renew tickets in 2021.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    You sound like me.

Very doubtful, right now, that I'll renew tickets in 2021.
    That will be a lot of season ticket holders. I hope we do really well this year. Get my value back up.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN