Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Eagles' DeSean Jackson says he doesn't hate Jewish community after posting anti-Semitic messages

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...mitic-messages

"On his Instagram story feed, Jackson featured a quote that he attributed to Hitler that said white Jews "will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won't work if the Negroes know who they were."

"Anyone who feels I have hate towards the Jewish community took my post the wrong way," he posted on his Instagram story."

LOL, and at the same time. DeSean I don't think anyone took your post the wrong way... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 07-07-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Re: Eagles' DeSean Jackson says he doesn't hate Jewish community after posting anti-Semitic messages

Didn't he double down on it. "no you don't understand, let me repharase it's the ite-whay ews-Jay, now do you understand?".

We'll see what the fallout is. I think it's been pretty much ignored by the same media who routinely call Trump, father to a Jewish daughter and grandkids, and his supporters Hitler/Nazi blah blah..

Blog Entries

Re: Eagles' DeSean Jackson says he doesn't hate Jewish community after posting anti-Semitic messages

Just shut up DeSean. Smh.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 07-07-2020 at 04:32 PM.

I don’t get political often, least of all on RSR/social media, but if this were a white athlete about the African American community he’d have been cut before he even had time to remove the post. The double standard here is sickening.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I don’t get political often, least of all on RSR/social media, but if this were a white athlete about the African American community he’d have been cut before he even had time to remove the post. The double standard here is sickening.
    Equality.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I will never understand how Brees’ comments got 20X the outrage that those of Jackson. I mean Jackson’s were overtly and aggressively racist.

Drew Brees: "I stand for the American Flag" = screamed at into submission.
    - Drew has a Hall of Fame career... likely first ballot. Has family in the military, and feels strongly patriotic.
    - This is viewed as evil by the left.

DeSean Jackson: (while quoting what he thinks is Hitler) "Hey you guys... you totally misunderstood my Hitler quote about evil Jews as antisemitic!"
    - DeSean has a long history of saying ridiculously stupid things and being a moron.
    - This is forgivable by the left... a guy that thought he was literally quoting Hitler.

*As an added bonus! Jews are actually the #1 victim of hate crimes in the US, and that number is growing year over year! But the media is silent on that... *
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

I will never understand how Brees’ comments got 20X the outrage that those of Jackson. I mean Jackson’s were overtly and aggressively racist.
    What Brees said ran counter to the preferred political narrative. Brees making that statement would have Galvanized people to be like "Yeah, what he said". That COULD NOT be allowed. They stamped that sh** out as quickly as they could.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...mitic-messages

"On his Instagram story feed, Jackson featured a quote that he attributed to Hitler that said white Jews "will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won't work if the Negroes know who they were."

"Anyone who feels I have hate towards the Jewish community took my post the wrong way," he posted on his Instagram story."

LOL, and at the same time. DeSean I don't think anyone took your post the wrong way... Bc
    Damn. Hitler never said that. He should check his sources before posting crap like that.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Damn. Hitler never said that. He should check his sources before posting crap like that.
    Lol, I dont know if that makes it better or worse!
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I mean, would it have been any better if Hitler had said it? I think he just shouldn’t post crap like that.

Blog Entries

I mean, would it have been any better if Hitler had said it? I think he just shouldn’t post crap like that.
    I don't even know, man.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh