Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: I'm sorry this is racism and this woman needs to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Actually watched some of her sobbing spiteful reaction video.

She struck me as functionally illiterate.
    If I was her father, brother, uncle etc... anyone she might listen to, I'd tell her to apologize, own her words and then simply stay the f*** of social media with the political sh** and virtue signalling.

I hope she grows up a little, screws her head on straight and gets back on track.

She's not much older than my daughter.

I watched it and laughed.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

She seemed emotionally unbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    She seemed emotionally unbalanced.
    That seems very common these days.

Particularly among habitual users of social media

It's only racist if it offends black people.. haven't you figured that out yet!?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    It's only racist if it offends black people.. haven't you figured that out yet!?
    Or virtue-signaling crackers.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    All to undermine and destroy the foundational ideals that formed the country. You can then replace personal liberty and govt that answers are to the people to govt control telling the people what is right
    lololol this country was founded on tribalism and racism....I swear one day if I have enough time, I'm gonna make it my personal mission to eliminate the whitewashing of this countries history in schools. You all love to make it seem like it was so peachy keen for everyone and that this country was formed on some patriotic view of love, justice, and fairness.

lol, this country was formed on the back of brutal slavery and framing it as anything less than that is a gross fabrication of the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    lololol this country was founded on tribalism and racism....I swear one day if I have enough time, I'm gonna make it my personal mission to eliminate the whitewashing of this countries history in schools. You all love to make it seem like it was so peachy keen for everyone and that this country was formed on some patriotic view of love, justice, and fairness.

lol, this country was formed on the back of brutal slavery and framing it as anything less than that is a gross fabrication of the truth.
    This is kind of funny since you and your family had virtually nothing to do with American history.

But go ahead. Shit on everyone that came here struggled and sacrificed to make the bed for you and your parents.

Please keep it as one dimensional as possible as we all know outside of the context of the institution slavery there is nothing else worth knowing.

There was no slavery at all north of the Mason-Dixon line... and in the South slavery was applied to agriculture.

So to the degree that the country indulged in the evils of slavery, it did so to plant and pick crops.

So to suggest that the country was "formed on the back of slavery", or that the industry and manufacturing prowess of the United States had anything to do with slavery is a bit silly. It was pretty obviously demonstrated by the degree to which the Northern economy crushed the Southern economy during the Civil War.

Slavery was a horrible evil. One that most of the country rejected. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Blog Entries

There was no slavery at all north of the Mason-Dixon line... and in the South slavery was applied to agriculture.

So to the degree that the country indulged in the evils of slavery, it did so to plant and pick crops.

So to suggest that the country was "formed on the back of slavery", or that the industry and manufacturing prowess of the United States had anything to do with slavery is a bit silly. It was pretty obviously demonstrated by the degree to which the Northern economy crushed the Southern economy during the Civil War.

Slavery was a horrible evil. One that most of the country rejected. Let's not pretend otherwise.
    Let's also remember that not every white person that lived in the south owned a slave. A majority of those folks were too poor to own slaves.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Horseshit. This country thrived because of personal liberty.

As part of the revolution and living up to our revolutionary ideals many in the north had a reckoning and realized slavery was incompatible with what the country stood for. That's something. It's noteworthy and it's worth recognizing and honoring.