Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I'm sorry this is racism and this woman needs to be fired.

Karen Attiah of the Washington post dared to post that "white woman" (yeah, she really just lumped all white women in group for scorn) should be thankful we are not taking "revenge" on them.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washin...tweet-backlash

This is dangerous talk. It's racist. It's wrong. She should be fired.

Blog Entries

Re: I'm sorry this is racism and this woman needs to be fired.

Sheeeeeiiiiitttttttt....if that one Asian lady at NYT's didn't get fired for all of the horrible racist shit she published in that rag of a paper, then this lady won't be fire either.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

This is the fashionable edgy look of the Nouveau Left.

Shut up and be grateful we didn't kill you.

From an editor of the Washington Post.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    This is the fashionable edgy look of the Nouveau Left.

Shut up and be grateful we didn't kill you.

From an editor of the Washington Post.
    I live with 4 white women. Three of whom have attended multiple protests in the wake of the Floyd incident. They did it not only because they wanted to support their friends and show them they care but because they thought it was the right thing to do.

My oldest daughter was researching on the internet and created a personal action plan to channel as much of her income/money and resources to minority owned business as possible. She won't use Amazon.

Then you have a woman like this lumping them in a big group that should be thankful that violence is not being done to them to atone for the sins of other people in history that were the same race and gender... as if that makes them responsible and that's logical.

So fucked up. How did we get here?
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 07-07-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    How did we get here?
    You got here as part of a plan.

A plan predicated on subdividing the American people into smaller and smaller tribal entities, and setting them against one another. Until they are so openly hostile, and so devoid of any cohesive sense of unity, that they set about destroying one another and the nation in the process.

It was a simple plan... First infiltrate academia, particularly journalism, education and the social sciences. Teach neo-marxism. Use the new journalism converts to infiltrate all forms of American media.

Then use every single event.. every moment... to promote the idea that we are tribal... that our unifying characteristics are color, gender, sexual orientation, religion... and that these tribal features are the only true and reliable cohesion... that the idea of E Pluribus Unum is trash, that America is trash.

And then use the new journalism dominance to set every group against every other group.... Make every news story about how one tribal group is fucking over another tribal group... whisper in everyone's ear.. :are you gonna take that?... THEY HATE YOU"... Over and over and over... year after year.

Until the tribes can't even talk to one another any more... And there is gunfire beginning in the streets

You are here.

A plan predicated on subdividing the American people into smaller and smaller tribal entities, and setting them against one another. Until they are so openly hostile, and so devoid of any cohesive sense of unity, that they set about destroying one another and the nation in the process.

It was a simple plan... First infiltrate academia, particularly journalism, education and the social sciences. Teach neo-marxism. Use the new journalism converts to infiltrate all forms of American media.

Then use every single event.. every moment... to promote the idea that we are tribal... that our unifying characteristics are color, gender, sexual orientation, religion... and that these tribal features are the only true and reliable cohesion... that the idea of E Pluribus Unum is trash, that America is trash.

And then use the new journalism dominance to set every group against every other group.... Make every news story about how one tribal group is fucking over another tribal group... whisper in everyone's
    ear.. :are you gonna take that?... THEY HATE YOU"... Over and over and over... year after year.

Until the tribes can't even talk to one another any more... And there is gunfire beginning in the streets

You are here.
    All to undermine and destroy the foundational ideals that formed the country. You can then replace personal liberty and govt that answers are to the people to govt control telling the people what is right
    Last edited by blah3; 07-07-2020 at 02:34 PM.

And then use the new journalism dominance to set every group against every other group.... Make every news story about how one tribal group is fucking over another tribal group... whisper in everyone's ear.. :are you gonna take that?... THEY HATE YOU"... Over and over and over... year after year.

You are here.
    That woman looks like a reasonable adult. She's a grown up and a WAPO editor. I don't understand how telling people they should be thankful they are not getting attacked is okay under any circumstance. If she is not fired the message it sends is it's okay to use backhanded threats to make sure everyone falls in line. Even those that already support your purported cause. It send the message white women are evil/not to be trusted -> to simply be tolerated and kept in line. Crazy. It's unacceptable and it's f**ing crazy.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 07-07-2020 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    That woman looks like reasonable adult. She's a grown up and a WAPO editor. I don't understand how telling people they should be thankful they are getting attacked is okay under any circumstance. If she is not fired the message it sends is it's okay to use backhanded threats to make sure everyone falls in line. Even those that already support your purported cause. It send the message white women are evil/not to be trusted -> to simply be tolerated and kept in line. Crazy. It's unacceptable and it's f**ing crazy.
    Those that hired her at the Washington Post, share her neo-marxist sentiments.

If she is fired, it will be because her employers think the weight of keeping her is more harmful than they can tolerate while still trying to advance their agenda.

Not because they don't approve.

Blog Entries

Let's be real - there are a group of people in this country that can basically say whatever the fuck they want without any real recourse.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Let's be real - there are a group of people in this country that can basically say whatever the fuck they want without any real recourse.
    Yes.

Neo-Marxists.

Because their speech does not run afoul of the orthodox agenda.

There is a video going around about some Harvard grad being fired from her job for making a Tik Tok video of her threatening to stab people if they mention all lives matter to her. It seems that Harvard’s standards have really diminished if this idiot made it through.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    There is a video going around about some Harvard grad being fired from her job for making a Tik Tok video of her threatening to stab people if they mention all lives matter to her. It seems that Harvard’s standards have really diminished if this idiot made it through.
    Actually watched some of her sobbing spiteful reaction video.

She struck me as functionally illiterate.