No NFL Network on Dish, Sling

no NFL Network on Dish (Satellite) or Sling.

negotiations underway.

with all the turmoil I think they should work out a consumer-friendly deal. I used to love NFLN but am not paying what they want.

not sure how many of youse this affects.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Re: No NFL Network on Dish, Sling

would like to ditch DirecTV at some point - the only reason I have it is for NFL Network and Redzone. If this becomes available on Sling I will seriously consider it

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    would like to ditch DirecTV at some point - the only reason I have it is for NFL Network and Redzone. If this becomes available on Sling I will seriously consider it
    Check out spectrum. I went from direct tv to sling to spectrum because they offered me a “pick any 10 channels” deal rather than slings stupid packages.. love it.

We've got dish and I haven't had NFLN for about a month now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pshawww View Post
    Check out spectrum. I went from direct tv to sling to spectrum because they offered me a “pick any 10 channels” deal rather than slings stupid packages.. love it.
    looks like a triple play bundle approach from the Charter company, do you use internet, phone or other services from them? I actually have Comcast Xfinity wifi and it comes with basic TV, probably should investigate this. Don't even know where the tuner is or if I still have it...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Should be back on Sling soon, I'd think. It's been on there as long as I've had Sling and I only recently noticed it was gone - whatever weekend they were running that all-Lamar Sunday.

Sling has worked very well for me.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Can always use FuboTV. That's what I have since NFLN is one of my mandatory channels. It's currently $55/month going up to $65/month once they get all the ESPNs.

We just got rid of it in favor of YouTube TV. Saving about $200 a month.

Of course, there haven't been any sports. Going to have to figure that out piece by piece. My plan was to be able to go watch non-Ravens games at local bars, but that plan is not looking so good right now.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    We just got rid of it in favor of YouTube TV. Saving about $200 a month.

Of course, there haven't been any sports. Going to have to figure that out piece by piece. My plan was to be able to go watch non-Ravens games at local bars, but that plan is not looking so good right now.
    YouTube TV will get you partway there. I had to grab their trial to watch Penn State's bowl game this year.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk