Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Chiefs sign mahomes to 10 year deal

This is a really dumb contract without knowing the financial landscape going forward. They could have waited a year and this contract still would have been there

2. Re: Chiefs sign mahomes to 10 year deal

Man that shit is crazy, both the amount of money and years. I don't even want to think about Lamar's contract situation at all and how the FO will handle it, just give me the details when it happens....
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Blog Entries

Chiefs sign mahomes to 10 year deal

$140M guaranteed

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Man that shit is crazy, both the amount of money and years. I don't even want to think about Lamar's contract situation at all and how the FO will handle it, just give me the details when it happens....
    hopefully lamar has a ring b4 he resigns

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    My Goodness. If Lamar manages to beat Mahomes on the way to a Superbowl, the numbers he get's will be breathtaking. Lamar may get a half-billion dollars.
    Not likely. If there aren't any fans in the stands this year the cap is going to shrink quite a bit. The cap might be such that he will be lucky to get Mahomes money. The Chiefs are in a bad spot needing to sign him when there are so many question marks.

I think that is why Stanley and Humphrey aren't getting offers from the Ravens currently, EDC is waiting to see what happens with the revenue and cap.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    So he's going to get around $3 mil this year and around $25 mil in 2021. Then the 10 yr part kicks in. Need to see the guarantee money and injury part. It helps on the cap for 2 yrs unless they put the bonus on over the 12yrs.
    He likely is getting a nice signing bonus as part of the $400 million to tide him over until the real money kicks in.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    mahomes can buy part of the redskins
    Mahomes can literally buy the Marshall Islands in ten years if their GDP doesn't go up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRaven View Post
    Watson is going to be really interesting. I wonder if Watson will try to force his way out Or go shorter term after the recent fiascos. Certainly wouldn’t think he’s rush to commit to ten years after thr last couple years of insulting a great wr then having to trade him for peanuts and other questionable moves
    I could see Watson being upset with OBrien “the GM” but it seems like Watson and OB “the coach” have a good relationship.

I think the smart thing to do is to pay the QB a variable contract that will be no lower then the a predetermined and mutually agreed upon % of the salary cap

Biscuit just crapped his pants. The Ravens will have to pony up 600 million if Lamar makes good on his promise and the Ravens get a superbowl out of him

@NFL_Memes 7h
    Patrick Mahomes will make $450,000,000 over the next 10 years...

That’s $45,000,000 a year.
    $3,750,000 every month.
    $937,500 every week.
    $31,250 every day.
    $521 every hour.
    $8.60 every minute.

Feel poor yet?

12. Re: Chiefs sign mahomes to 10 year deal

Don't see the Ravens worrying about this for a couple years with LJ, he'll earn it though. My other guess is Watson won't be offered nearly this kinda deal from OBrian, both sides will get upset, and OBrian will trade him to Tampa for 43 year old Tom Brady and a 7th round pick...or something like that.