Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 181 Pounds

181 Pounds

Hollywood posted an Instagram of him stepping on a scale and him weighing in at 181. Anyone know what he came in the league or played at last year?

Re: 181 Pounds

Quote Originally Posted by apple1088 View Post
    Hollywood posted an Instagram of him stepping on a scale and him weighing in at 181. Anyone know what he came in the league or played at last year?
    Thought he was like 158 last year?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Thought he was like 158 last year?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Yea he played at super low weight last year

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Wikipedia says 170. Intrested to see what he got drafted at and played at I’m sure those stats are around.

Measuring out at a pretty small 5-foot-9 and 166 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine/ found this.

Muscle > fat

That’s good but I hope it doesn’t slow him down. His game is speed don’t mess with it

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    That’s good but I hope it doesn’t slow him down. His game is speed don’t mess with it
    I think he's got enough speed in the tank to do well at 180. Wouldn't go much higher though or he'll start to look like a running back.

Love it. Kids gonna be stocky and dare I say, elusive!

Blog Entries

LJ8 has 2 years (OK 1.5 years) experience. Now he's not only matured as a man, but seems stronger physically. I would be very surprised, and certainly disappointed, if he did not have one Super Bowl championship ring in his collection (someday)... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LJ8 has 2 years (OK 1.5 years) experience. Now he's not only matured as a man, but seems stronger physically. I would be very surprised, and certainly disappointed, if he did not have one Super Bowl championship ring in his collection (someday)... Bc
    I think he played his rookie year around 205-210, IIRC. Last year he was in the mid-2 Teens. Probably closer to 220. I dont think he should pack on a ton of weight, but 215-220 is probably a good range for Lamar.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think he played his rookie year around 205-210, IIRC. Last year he was in the mid-2 Teens. Probably closer to 220. I dont think he should pack on a ton of weight, but 215-220 is probably a good range for Lamar.
    Lamar was listed at 211 at Louisville, and then weighed in at 216 at the combine. So, I think he was very likely playing at about 215 his rookie year. Then, during camp last year he had reportedly added about 10 pounds of muscle over the previous off-season. So that would put him at about 225 last year; which seems about right based on his height & build last season. Personally, I think 225-230 would be his best weight range, because he didn't seem to lose any speed last season, and the extra weight helps him absorb hits better. Either way, whatever weight he was at last year, he certainly carried it well lol.