Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Coronavirus Hypocrisy Timeline (part 1)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    To the Left thought McCain was horrifying too! You should have heard the abuse.

It’s hard to find someone who isn’t horrifying to at least some if not all the electorate.
    The left will find every republican candidate horrifying. The left was all like why can’t more R’s Be like McCain, until he got the nomination

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Cruz might be able to heal the divide. Not sure he can anymore. His recent positions have meant that I won’t give him any more money.

Rand Paul won’t ever heal the divide. He has some good points but isn’t a healer.

I think McCain can bridge the divide. He was super unlucky the year he won the nomination. Any other year, I think he would have won.
    McCain would have his work cut out for him coming back from the dead first.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    McCain would have his work cut out for him coming back from the dead first.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Yeah... I think he was even super-unluckier in 2018 than he was back when he won the nomination.

So I have been avoiding the DNC nightly news. And for the past two-3 weeks, the world seemed normal. People out and about. Going to restaurants. Sporting events and hanging at the beach. Then tonight, nbc nightly news. And oh my god. They are either highly compensated by the Biden camp, of they just hate this country. A segment called “facts not fear”. I had to laugh, because I have always thought they were fear over facts. Kinda like Biden said (or was it truth before facts). Anyway, they get 5 democratic doctors on. And they seem to have their recorded responses snipped, to make it sound horrific. One question was , why are we seeing such a high spike in cases, but the death rate isn’t climbing as rapidly. Huh? The death rate is down to 300/day. Declining. But anyway, the doctors responses were scary. One said it takes two weeks for the deaths to show, and they will show soon. Another said the young people definitely are giving this to old people. Another claimed that it’s just as bad as ever, but people aren’t dying as often because the doctors were so smart to figure out if you lay patients face down in the hospital bed, they don’t die as often

Then the dnc talking head asked all the doctors, will the death count continue to increase. (A loaded question of course, because in reality, if one more person dies, the count increases). But they tried to imply that we will see thousands dying unless everyone stays away from people and wears masks all the time.

Then the next story was about how we can’t send kids back to school this fall, or we will be putting them all at risk. Somehow, these news people and the so called experts, seem to think that kids going to school one week on, then one week off, will save lives.

I can’t wait for the second week of November, when we can finally get back to normal (the left trying to impeach trump for wanting America to be successful)
    Last edited by Vlad the lad; 07-07-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    So I have been avoiding the DNC nightly news. And for the past two-3 weeks, the world seemed normal. People out and about. Going to restaurants. Sporting events and hanging at the beach. Then tonight, nbc nightly news. And oh my god. They are either highly compensated by the Biden camp, of they just hate this country. A segment called “facts not fear”. I had to laugh, because I have always thought they were fear over facts. Kinda like Biden said (or was it truth before facts). Anyway, they get 5 democratic doctors on. And they seem to have their recorded responses snipped, to make it sound horrific. One question was , why are we seeing such a high spike in cases, but the death rate isn’t climbing as rapidly. Huh? The death rate is down to 300/day. Declining. But anyway, the doctors responses were scary. One said it takes two weeks for the deaths to show, and they will show soon. Another said the young people definitely are giving this to old people. Another claimed that it’s just as bad as ever, but people aren’t dying as often because the doctors were so smart to figure out if you lay patients face down in the hospital bed, they don’t die as often

Then the dnc talking head asked all the doctors, will the death count continue to increase. (A loaded question of course, because in reality, if one more person dies, the count increases). But they tried to imply that we will see thoisymkre dying u Kess everyone stays away from people and wears masks all the time.

Then the next story was about how we can’t send kids back to school this fall, or we will be putting them all at risk. Somehow, these news people and the so called experts, seem to think that kids going to school one week on, then one week off, will save lives.

I can’t wait for the second week of November, when we can finally get back to normal (the left trying to impeach trump for wanting America to be successful)
    Simple solution - stop watching it. Works for me.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Simple solution - stop watching it. Works for me.
    I agree. The only news I watch is Infowars with Alex Jones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

How is this not horrifying: Florida reports 120 new coronavirus deaths, a single-day record for the state.

There is this belief the left media is exaggerating this stuff. That is a real number and should be appalling to anyone, right or left.
    Last edited by 2bynight; 07-09-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    How is this not horrifying: Florida reports 120 new coronavirus deaths, a single-day record for the state.

There is this believe the left media is exaggerating this stuff. That is a real number and should be appalling to anyone, right or left.
    What specifically are you referring to when you say "there is this belief"? Specifics are always better than pronouncements like this followed by expressions of outrage.

If the "left media" is not being trusted as you say has it ever occurred to you they bear a lot of responsibility for that?

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The left will find every republican candidate horrifying. The left was all like why can’t more R’s Be like McCain, until he got the nomination
    Weren't they calling him unstable, unhealthy/old in 2008?

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Weren't they calling him unstable, unhealthy/old in 2008?
    Yes.

And a racist.

And a warhawk.

(and they were probably right even then)

But that didn't keep them from loving his ass when he was hating on Trump.

I didn't like him because he's was a weasel. A dishonest "Syrian Freedom Fighter"-bullshit-spreading Military Industrial Complex Funded, plugged into the worst aspects of our own intelligence agencies... weasel.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    What specifically are you referring to when you say "there is this belief"? Specifics are always better than pronouncements like this followed by expressions of outrage.

If the "left media" is not being trusted as you say has it ever occurred to you they bear a lot of responsibility for that?
    What I am saying is when you read the threads in the political section here (and lets face it, most everyone is Pro-Trump, therefore anti-CNN etc) many posters believe the Covid-19 pandemic has been blown way out of proportion by the media regarding sickness and death compared to its reality. There are many posters who don't even believe the death stats saying - well - they had something else that was going to kill them so it got blamed on Covid anyway and got counted. People have their heads in the sand if they do not take this stuff seriously. The media is not exaggerating when it talks of how bad the Sunbelt has been hit and hospitals beginning to run out of room. I have a family friend who works in the ER in a TX hospital and states the situation there is spiraling out of control. The media states this and people in these threads seem not to believe what is occurring and brush it off. Responses to my posts in the Coronavirus thread are proof of that.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    What I am saying is when you read the threads in the political section here (and lets face it, most everyone is Pro-Trump, therefore anti-CNN etc) many posters believe the Covid-19 pandemic has been blown way out of proportion by the media regarding sickness and death compared to its reality. There are many posters who don't even believe the death stats saying - well - they had something else that was going to kill them so it got blamed on Covid anyway and got counted. People have their heads in the sand if they do not take this stuff seriously. The media is not exaggerating when it talks of how bad the Sunbelt has been hit and hospitals beginning to run out of room. I have a family friend who works in the ER in a TX hospital and states the situation there is spiraling out of control. The media states this and people in these threads seem not to believe what is occurring and brush it off. Responses to my posts in the Coronavirus thread are proof of that.
    You are still not being specific. Call out a post. Respond to it if you don't like it. State an example here.

CNN is hot garbage btw as is pretty much all cable news. We should be able to agree on that. They've harmed their own credibility with over the top breathy hysterical stories for the last 5 years. They have no credibility. I don't see anyone here that has denied the spike in cases. If I missed that please point it out. I can only speak for myself but I've been watching the daily deaths and it was in the 200's until the last 2 days. It remains to be seen what will happen. Texas and Florida had opened their economies more aggressively but made responsible adjustments based on facts on the ground. Gavin Newsom did something similar after those two states acted to close/restrict bars as CA is one of the places case counts are rising.

I don't understand why the need to jump on here and take a big swing at folks on this board like you just did in such a general way. Frankly, you come off as a big hysterical when you do that.