Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Coronavirus Hypocrisy Timeline (part 1)

"We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

How terrible is it that in 2020 I honestly cannot tell if that's satire or not? I'm leaning towards it being satire but at the same time this is the year that saw bat-soup flu, murder hornets, and a Raven win MVP.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    How terrible is it that in 2020 I honestly cannot tell if that's satire or not? I'm leaning towards it being satire but at the same time this is the year that saw bat-soup flu, murder hornets, and a Raven win MVP.
    In an even greater testimony to the absurdity of 2020... I assumed it to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    In an even greater testimony to the absurdity of 2020... I assumed it to be true.
    Agreed.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Yeah... there was a period of time when just about every US health "expert" was scoffing at masks and saying they don't work, while at the same time scolding us for buying them all and creating shortages for health workers. Don't know if you recall that, or thinking it was peculiar... but obviously those two positions aren't rationally reconcilable.

And it calls into question why a health "expert" would intentionally give the American Public bad advice, when he could simply say that mask are helpful, but please make your own for a bit, so we can save them for health workers.
    That was killing me. They could've been pushing cloth masks from the start and there wouldn't be nearly as much resistance.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    That was killing me. They could've been pushing cloth masks from the start and there wouldn't be nearly as much resistance.

And if they would have given reasons why you should wear them and recommended it vs saying they don’t work and then telling people to wear them you’d have less resistance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Even if a health care professional told us a mask doesn't do you any good, we (the wife and I) would still wear them. My own logic tells me to do so.
    I see more and more people around my neighborhood not wearing masks in public. I'd say it's better than 50% at this point... SMH. Luckily most every store requires you wear one before entering... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Even if a health care professional told us a mask doesn't do you any good, we (the wife and I) would still wear them. My own logic tells me to do so.
    You are a wise man.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    And if they would have given reasons why you should wear them and recommended it vs saying they don’t work and then telling people to wear them you’d have less resistance.
    Exactly. Now you have an absolute ton of misconceptions out there.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    So, you don’t want him to campaign at all? I mean, I guess that would make sense if you want a Biden presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To be fair, he could've easily campaigned while requiring masks and distancing

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Just ease up man. I’ve been up all day and am a little tired. I’ve talked about this before and don’t currently have the energy.
    Did you have to pull the wake up super early to start the smoker maneuver too?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I see more and more people around my neighborhood not wearing masks in public. I'd say it's better than 50% at this point... SMH. Luckily most every store requires you wear one before entering... Bc
    Exactly. Very wise.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh