Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Atheists may oppose Black National Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post

Kap really has it rough in the US doesn’t he? Look this picture is worth a 1,000 words. The oppression he deals with and the life he has to live is heart breaking. The middle class American feels for you Kap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel like his 4rth of July tweet was him once again showing he is really not interested in playing football. Shitting on the 4rth on the 4rth.... doesn't scream "put me in coach" to me.

What's he's doing now is much easier and I'm sure a lot less scary than having to compete again.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I feel like his 4rth of July tweet was him once again showing he is really not interested in playing football. Shitting on the 4rth on the 4rth.... doesn't scream "put me in coach" to me.

What's he's doing now is much easier and I'm sure a lot less scary than having to compete again.
    He couldn’t give a shit less about playing. He’s in his glory with all that’s going on now. This is exactly what he wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I think he's P-W'd and can't seem to break the stranglehold this chick has on his life.