Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Free talk Friday - 07.03.20

Happy third of July? Weird times, I'd usually be at the beach this weekend but am laying low yet again. Looks like a scorcher in the DC/ Baltimore area today.

What's up?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 07.03.20

No fireworks. No BBQ. No parties. No beach or water. This is not what I'm used to for a 4th of July holiday. It kind of sucks.

At least everyone in my family is healthy which is the more important thing. Hope that's the same for everyone else here.

Blog Entries

Happy Friday peeps. My company gave us Friday and Monday off - a 4 day weekend to do yard work in the sun... but there's not much to do.

I'll plant something, then dig it up and move it. Maybe mow the grass horizontally then vertically. Water the lawn by hand one foot at a time....

anyway I'm thin and never been so tan doing all this, FWIW...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    No fireworks. No BBQ. No parties. No beach or water. This is not what I'm used to for a 4th of July holiday. It kind of sucks.

At least everyone in my family is healthy which is the more important thing. Hope that's the same for everyone else here.
    G'man, you can just carbon copy that for me too
    Like yours, my family is healthy though ... Bc

I'm really starting to get frustrated with staying in. If I didn't have newborns I'd consider outdoor dining, but no chance. Too hot to even go for a walk today, which keeps me sane. But health is #1 priority now, as you say.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Happy 4th Raven fans. Love you all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Happy 4th Raven fans. Love you all.
    Same to you and yours, Gj85. Let's start a day early :

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Same to you and yours, Gj85. Let's start a day early :

... Bc
    Have a great holiday weekend buddy.

Children and grandchildren (including a 2 month-old and a 3 month-old) are all healthy. I'm down 15 pounds, but up two more plates on the weight stack. Covered patio, pretty wife, gas barbecue, lots of cold beer and hot dogs. Could be much worse. Happy 4th to all, especially vets and first responders -- these people, not athletes -- are the true heroes and warriors.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Idk about you guys but I hate when people celebrate a holiday and it’s not on the actual day. It screws up the feels

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Free talk Friday - 07.03.20

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Children and grandchildren (including a 2 month-old and a 3 month-old) are all healthy. I'm down 15 pounds, but up two more plates on the weight stack. Covered patio, pretty wife, gas barbecue, lots of cold beer and hot dogs. Could be much worse. Happy 4th to all, especially vets and first responders -- these people, not athletes -- are the true heroes and warriors.
    houston, my friend, I think you are...

You, and your family have been blessed (and I'm not a very religious man)... Bc

Blog Entries

You know what Bat Man, you can have all of the damned fireworks we’ve had to put up with in the city for two months.