The NFL plans to play the Black national anthem before Week 1 games

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/02/s...ntl/index.html

What a joke.

So out of curiosity, what if certain fans and/or players choose exercise their civil liberties (like kaepernick) by sitting during this? Are they gonna get called racists? Will the black community be angry with them or will they acknowledge what they've already stated when kneeling for the anthem? That, "its my right"..?

Re: The NFL plans to play the Black national anthem before Week 1 games

For only by having two National Anthems... One for Black America, and one for the rest of America... may we be United.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    For only by having two National Anthems... One for Black America, and one for the rest of America... may we be United.
    Give em an inch and they'll take a mile.. soon we'll have an entire year to celebrate black history.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Give em an inch and they'll take a mile.. soon we'll have an entire year to celebrate black history.
    I'd give 'em 50 miles if the solutions they proposed actually brought people together.

But they don't.... they're always about dividing people.

I just want to get back to a world where people don't spend every waking moment talking about their skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    I'd give 'em 50 miles if the solutions they proposed actually brought people together.

But they don't.... they're always about dividing people.

I just want to get back to a world where people don't spend every waking moment talking about their skin color.
    It's all a bunch of counter-racism honestly. This is all slowly leading up to wanting to be treated like the superior race and wanting black privilege to be a thing, etc. I see right through the ridiculous guise.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...-panther-party

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    It's all a bunch of counter-racism honestly. This is all slowly leading up to wanting to be treated like the superior race and wanting black privilege to be a thing, etc. I see right through the ridiculous guise.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...-panther-party
    If you want to know what it's REALLY about... go to the Black Lives Matter website, and read their actual goals.

It's pretty interesting.