Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Preseason Cut to 2 Games

Preseason games 1 and 4 have been cut.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-2020-strategy
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Re: Preseason Cut to 2 Games

They're gonna end up cutting the whole thing just like I predicted months ago and people scoffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    They're gonna end up cutting the whole thing just like I predicted months ago and people scoffed.
    who dey

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I hope not, the facts are 170 deaths out of 107,000 plus are under 25. Coaches and staff are the ones more at risk. So are those with Diabeties like Andrews.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    I hope not, the facts are 170 deaths out of 107,000 plus are under 25. Coaches and staff are the ones more at risk. So are those with Diabeties like Andrews.
    Dunno if you're ignoring reality on purpose, but young folks can and do spread it to old and at risk folks. That's why everyone is limiting exposure to each other, the less contact, the less it spreads. Other than the risk of death, it's a fucking nasty virus even for healthy people with long term effects still being researched.

Quote Originally Posted by heartattackjones View Post
    Dunno if you're ignoring reality on purpose, but young folks can and do spread it to old and at risk folks. That's why everyone is limiting exposure to each other, the less contact, the less it spreads. Other than the risk of death, it's a fucking nasty virus even for healthy people with long term effects still being researched.
    Fuk the coaches 😂

Is this the year we break the UDRFA streak?

Hopefully, this sets a precedent for 2021, to cut these rip-off fake games in half forever.

Now, if there's a way to see a full 2020 season, even if played before 8 rows of tarps, a few TV cameras & 2 announcers and a few security guards, 2020 may not be a complete bust.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Those bottom of the roster guys would’ve loved to play these two games. Less chances for them to catch on

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I'm still worried about regular season games being cut. Camp is a lot more important than preseason games. Can they hold camp in Canada where it's safer?

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    But there are a lot of fat players in football. NFL locker rooms are probably a ticking time bomb.