View Poll Results: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when it becomes widely available?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 25.00%
  • No

8 50.00%
  • Maybe

4 25.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL Barksdale, I believe "youth must be served." I wouldn't want to get a dose to preclude someone with many more years to live than I. We (the wife and I) aren't greedy and believe the future must be assured (if possible)... Bc
    Thatīs very altruistic of you. Well, hopefully you, the wife and everyone else stay safe, vaccine or no vaccine.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    Thatīs very altruistic of you. Well, hopefully you, the wife and everyone else stay safe, vaccine or no vaccine.
    Same to you, my friend... Bc

Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

I will say yes.

I havent read the whole thread but im hoping no one said no because they thought they were getting "chipped".

This is our govt we are talking about, they are worried about a damn 1200 stimulus check that if they send it out it could criple the unemployment benefits.

There's no way in hell theyd fund a damn chip.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darksouleyez View Post
    I will say yes.

I havent read the whole thread but im hoping no one said no because they thought they were getting "chipped".

This is our govt we are talking about, they are worried about a damn 1200 stimulus check that if they send it out it could criple the unemployment benefits.

There's no way in hell theyd fund a damn chip.

You're the first one to bring that up

Thank God. I always knew ravens fans were more intelligent than most. I love you all.

I'm a maybe. But probably closer to a no. I haven't gotten the flu vaccine in years. Last time I actually got the flu was the last time I got the vaccine. I think the evidence is pretty clear that vaccines for things like polio, smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella have stood the test of time. Flu vaccine is no guarantee and I wouldn't expect Corona to be either. The flu is always mutating or coming back as different strains. I think (no evidence) Corona would be more similar.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I'm a maybe. But probably closer to a no. I haven't gotten the flu vaccine in years. Last time I actually got the flu was the last time I got the vaccine. I think the evidence is pretty clear that vaccines for things like polio, smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella have stood the test of time. Flu vaccine is no guarantee and I wouldn't expect Corona to be either. The flu is always mutating or coming back as different strains. I think (no evidence) Corona would be more similar.
    Regarding the flu vaccine, I have many friends and family members who got it this year and still got the flu. However, my belief is they got over it and their reaction to the flu was much less severe than would have been with no shot.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You're the first one to bring that up
    Except for Bill Gates

(runs for cover)

Stay tuned. My wife read they've already identified a new swine flu in Chinese pigs that could have pandemic potential.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Stay tuned. My wife read they've already identified a new swine flu in Chinese pigs that could have pandemic potential.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Great, now I can't fuck pigs anymore. What's this world coming to?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Great, now I can't fuck pigs anymore. What's this world coming to?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    More to the point what are you coming to?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    For people saying No - Is it because you are uncertain that a quickly developed and tested vaccine may harm your health?
    I don't do vaccinations of any kind. Never got the flu shot, never will.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh