View Poll Results: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when it becomes widely available?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 25.00%
  • No

8 50.00%
  • Maybe

4 25.00%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

We aim to please. (And we are also of Norwegian heritage)

Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    We aim to please. (And we are also of Norwegian heritage)
    You always mock people you donīt like this way? Many of the people here that donīt like me and disagree with me on pretty much everything never ever did make fun of my english or nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    For people saying No - Is it because you are uncertain that a quickly developed and tested vaccine may harm your health?
    Yes... pardon me for not being a complete moron but I don't feel like having people inject me with the fastest to market product that was sped through medical testing as fast as humanly possible. Maybe I am just the crazy one though lol.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    You always mock people you donīt like this way?
    Yes

Do you always whine like this?

Jesus christ, seriously? Youre an antivaxxer too, on top of everything else?
    Read up on aluminum salts and Thimerosal and what they are and do in vaccines instead of believing anti-vaxxer nonsense only put out there to scare. Itīs been used in vaccines safely for ages.

As for rushing a vaccine, thats the only real risk here. But I think people, governments and experts are only too aware of that so when one is ready itīll be safe.
    So I saw the further down posts where they were giving you some flack Barksdale. First... he didn't say he was an anti-vaccine person... he said he wasn't a fan of some of the ingredients. While there are lots of things we take with aluminum and mercury in them, and I disagree with his take to some extent.... your post here was out of line. Especially when you two actually were nearly in agreement on your comments. They did load on you afterwards a little harder than was warranted... but if you are going to be down here, and have, what you already know is a dissenting opinion... don't be a jerk off about it. You ever win an argument by starting off with, "Listen here sh!t for brains..."?
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Yes

Do you always whine like this?
    Just asking because it says a lot about you. As if I needed to...

Oh, thats not whining, thats asking. Wgat you did yesterday, thats whining.

OnT. Iīd take the vaccine when I was certain itīs tested and safe. Iīd be surprised if one was rushed, unless the virus mutated to a deadlier version. No company or goverment would dare risking the repercussions from a bad vaccine given the fairly low mortality of covid-19. Thatīs what I think and hope anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    So I saw the further down posts where they were giving you some flack Barksdale. First... he didn't say he was an anti-vaccine person... he said he wasn't a fan of some of the ingredients. While there are lots of things we take with aluminum and mercury in them, and I disagree with his take to some extent.... your post here was out of line. Especially when you two actually were nearly in agreement on your comments. They did load on you afterwards a little harder than was warranted... but if you are going to be down here, and have, what you already know is a dissenting opinion... don't be a jerk off about it. You ever win an argument by starting off with, "Listen here sh!t for brains..."?
    Oh, Iīm bossofataka actually, so we have history me and NC you know, thats why. So do we, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Oh my god. Just when you thought he couldn't be a bigger douchebag he does the old "no?" as if to ask "yes" thing at the end of a sentence. That's the hallmark of self important douchebags with overinflated senses of their own intelligence everywhere.
    :D Wow, you really are the one that hates me the most arenīt you?

Oh, Iīm bossofataka actually, so we have history me and NC you know, thats why. So do we, lol.
    Oh... well in that case you are just a piece of trash, and you deserve everything they threw at you... you're an ignorant little child who believes everything you read when you put your own stupid opinions in google. Nobody down here does or should respect you in the least. You are human garbage.

Oh... well in that case you are just a piece of trash, and you deserve everything they threw at you... you're an ignorant little child who believes everything you read when you put your own stupid opinions in google. Nobody down here does or should respect you in the least. You are human garbage.
    And I already ignored him... I have no patience for that little weasel...

That's why I put it on ignore as soon as it admitted to being boss.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

As for the point of this thread, I haven't gotten a vaccine as an adult because the only times I get sick are when my son brings home a stomach bug from school. There's a chance I'll get the Wuhan flu vaccine simply because my wife makes me when we know it's safe.
    Last edited by darb72; 07-01-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock