View Poll Results: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when it becomes widely available?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 25.00%
  • No

8 50.00%
  • Maybe

4 25.00%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    You get what you deserve. Youīve already misquoted me to mock, evaded questions and called me the worst ever. So yeah, Iīll mock you for not even bothering to check what aluminum salt is and does in a vaccine.
    What about mercury?

Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Yeah.. what's with this dude man?

It's like a talking-point commie that snorts a line of crank before every response.
    It is annoying getting questioned, isnīt it? Youīre used to roam freely here, since I donīt recall you when I was here earlier.
    Usually you just spew your nonsense, like in the Redslurs thread, knowing you can comfortably come back here and not be questioned, just get support and feel empowered. Here no one questions, here everyone just agrees.
    And now all of a sudden, someone does, and speaking to you like you speak to "leftists and libtards"? Yeah, youīre triggered, I get it, but youīll get used to it.
    Just back up your claims, answer questions, okay?

It is annoying getting questioned, isnīt it? Youīre used to roam freely here, since I donīt recall you when I was here earlier.
    Usually you just spew your nonsense, like in the Redslurs thread, knowing you can comfortably come back here and not be questioned, just get support and feel empowered. Here no one questions, here everyone just agrees.
    And now all of a sudden, someone does, and speaking to you like you speak to "leftists and libtards"? Yeah, youīre triggered, I get it, but youīll get used to it.
    Just back up your claims, answer questions, okay?
    Okay Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What about mercury?
    Yes, that too. Itīs not mercury mercury you know, but itīs a compound in thimerosal. Removed from most vaccines for infants today, but primarily for itīs environmental impacts rather than any danger. Still used in some flu vaccines etc. Thereīs zero evidence in any scientific study that it would casue autism.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Okay Karen.
    Let him speak for himself. Think you misinterpret the use of Karen btw, that would be you guys. You still have to try and find a non sexist way to insult though. You can do it!

Blog Entries

Yes, that too. Itīs not mercury mercury you know, but itīs a compound in thimerosal. Removed from most vaccines for infants today, but primarily for itīs environmental impacts rather than any danger. Still used in some flu vaccines etc. Thereīs zero evidence in any scientific study that it would casue autism.
    Yeah, no one is making that claim. No need to set up your next strawman.

Yeah, no one is making that claim. No need to set up your next strawman.
    I wasnīt, but thatīs the main issue people have been having with it. I assumed it was yours too.

Blog Entries

I wasnīt, but thatīs the main issue people have been having with it. I assumed it was yours too.
    Nope, don't believe that for a second.

Nope, don't believe that for a second.
    Good. What is your issue with it then?

Blog Entries

I stated that on my first post

I stated that on my first post
    Itīs mentioned in you second actually, but fine. But no, I donīt see you stating your problem with it?
    Like I said, itīs not mercury, its thimerosal. That compound does not accumulate in your body as mercury does. Also, the amount in one dose of vaccine is many times less of what is allowed in your food, and that mercury is actual mercury. Youīll get that from all kinds of foods, meat or fish primarily. Thatīs why in some areas youīre not recommended to eat more than X amount of fish from lakes etc.
    That is not the case with thimerosal, so you donīt need to worry about that.

Just a bit of personal advice... because you seem truly mystified that people think of you as a troll.

You seem to be quite pleased at your "skill" at argumentation. As if you have some kind of magic that no one else seems to get. But really, I think to most people you're just annoying. And it really comes as no particular surprise to me that you were thrown out of here at least once, and that you've crawled back under the fence.

The reason you frustrate people, is that you never actually ask people what they think. You mistakenly tell them what they think. And then proceed to attack the mischaracterization that you've asserted as someone else's position.

Not only do you do this... but you do it repeatedly. In fact nearly every time you open your mouth. You're frankly, kind of exhausting. You create bad will in every conversation. You cultivate it, and then seem genuinely mystified each time it happens. It's really kinda cringeworthy.

And it's so obnoxiously exhausting, that people don't even want to deal with you. So they make a cursory comment and move on. And this of course emboldens you to new heights of poorly formed strawmen, which you flail at to your own delight. But in the end, it leaves you with no one willing to converse with you, and eventually, another toss over the fence.

There are plenty of disagreements here... passionate ones. And plenty of cases where people are impervious to reason. People of all stripes and opinions. But none of them come off quite as obnoxious as you.

Don't you find it weird that people who've never met you before already think "yeah, I get why he was tossed out"?