View Poll Results: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when it becomes widely available?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 25.00%
  • No

8 50.00%
  • Maybe

4 25.00%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I mean... yeah. One of the things that are put into vaccines are aluminum and mercury. So, I'm already not a fan of them for that, now we've got one that will have been developed overnight when normally it takes YEARS...
    Don't disagree. I will get it, but certainly have thoughts in the back of my mind if the vaccine will unknowingly be harming my health.

Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    LOL... Good one.
    You know doubt have loads of examples of vaccines killing people and destryoing the lives of millions, right? Yeah, horrible thing that we cured smallpox etc. Awfully dangerous vaccine that was. Not to mention measles, many more have died from that vaccine compared to the actual disease, right? Or what is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    You know doubt have loads of examples of vaccines killing people and destryoing the lives of millions, right? Yeah, horrible thing that we cured smallpox etc. Awfully dangerous vaccine that was. Not to mention measles, many more have died from that vaccine compared to the actual disease, right? Or what is your point?
    According to the US Food and Drug Administration, In the last five years, there have been 29 events with vaccines severe enough to warrant a recall.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-b...alls-biologics

And that's just for vaccines... and that's just in the US.

If we look at all drugs, and all countries, the numbers are truly staggering.

Couple that with my REAL point, which is that medical science is a field which has become so thoroughly infested with people who are inept but who were hired to satisfy diversity criteria, that I essentially trust NONE of it.

According to the US Food and Drug Administration, In the last five years, there have been 29 events with vaccines severe enough to warrant a recall.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-b...alls-biologics

And that's just for vaccines... and that's just in the US.

If we look at all drugs, and all countries, the numbers are truly staggering.

Couple that with my REAL point, which is that medical science is a field which has become so thoroughly infested with people who are inept but who were hired to satisfy diversity criteria, that I essentially trust NONE of it.
    Have you even read that? The reasons for the recalls? Doubt it. I donīt know of any vaccines that have been recalled because they very dangerous. I know a few that had rare side effects discovered too late, like a batch of pandemrix for example. Thatīs why I feel confident that wonīt happen again.
    But please, tell me which vaccines have been recalled because they were dangerous.

Lol, medical science is as good as it has ever been. Safer than itīs ever been. But you even use that to vent some anger about white privelege going away? Just wow.

I know a few that had rare side effects discovered too late, like a batch of pandemrix for example. Thatīs why I feel confident that wonīt happen again.
    You'll pardon me if I evaluate such things for myself.

I find the assurances of internet blowhards even less comforting than the assurances of "experts".

Blog Entries

Jesus christ, seriously? Youre an antivaxxer too, on top of everything else?
    Read up on aluminum salts and Thimerosal and what they are and do in vaccines instead of believing anti-vaxxer nonsense only put out there to scare. Itīs been used in vaccines safely for ages.

As for rushing a vaccine, thats the only real risk here. But I think people, governments and experts are only too aware of that so when one is ready itīll be safe.
    Nope you haven't changed at all.

Yeah.. what's with this dude man?

It's like a talking-point commie that snorts a line of crank before every response.

You'll pardon me if I evaluate such things for myself.

I find the assurances of internet blowhards even less comforting than the assurances of "experts".
    Ah, so you hadnīt read it and now discovered no vaccines have actually gotten recalled I guess?

You get what you deserve. Youīve already misquoted me to mock, evaded questions and called me the worst ever. So yeah, Iīll mock you for not even bothering to check what aluminum salt is and does in a vaccine.

Ah, so you hadnīt read it and now discovered no vaccines have actually gotten recalled I guess?
    Honestly dude.. these Scandinavian Commie Mumblings may pass for an argument where you come from, but they aren't gonna fly here.

Blog Entries

Yeah.. what's with this dude man?

It's like a talking-point commie that snorts a line of crank before every response.

Honestly dude.. these Scandinavian Commie Mumblings may pass for an argument where you come from, but they aren't gonna fly here.
    :D So which vaccines were recalled thgen? I donīt find any. You claimed 29 in the last five years in the US alone. WHICH ONES?