View Poll Results: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when it becomes widely available?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 25.00%
  • No

8 50.00%
  • Maybe

4 25.00%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

Creating my first poll so hope it is posting correctly.

Will you get a vaccination for Covid-19 when the vaccine becomes widely available?

Yes
    No
    Maybe

Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Creating my first poll so hope it is posting correctly.

Will you get a vaccination for Covid-19 when the vaccine becomes widely available?

Yes
    No
    Maybe
    That's a big NO for me.

Blog Entries

Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

I voted no because we've never seen a vaccine develop this quickly.

I will

I will probably get one when it's available, however, I would rather just my family and I all contract it and get it over with.

The disruption/cure is much, much worse than the disease when it comes to CV19.

I was hoping when my wife was sick last week it was CV19 but alas it was not. That was a giant cluster fuck of wasted energy shutting her off and yanking my kids from all activities when they had just started back at training.

For people saying No - Is it because you are uncertain that a quickly developed and tested vaccine may harm your health?

7. Re: Will you get a Vaccination for Covid-19 when the Vaccine becomes widely available?

I said no for now. Maybe down the road I change my mind, but for now, it's a solid no. One thing I wonder about is whether kids, etc. will be required to get it to attend school, etc. (?) Would employers be able to require it to enter the workplace? You just know all that stuff is coming if and when it's available.

Blog Entries

For people saying No - Is it because you are uncertain that a quickly developed and tested vaccine may harm your health?
    I mean... yeah. One of the things that are put into vaccines are aluminum and mercury. So, I'm already not a fan of them for that, now we've got one that will have been developed overnight when normally it takes YEARS...

Generally yes.

From experience, I have come to believe that the same relative ratio of competency exists in medical professionals as exists in nearly every other profession (that is not a positive statement). And the same halfwits that are ridiculing people for not wearing masks today, were telling people that it was reasonable to fly on an airplane and that masks offered no protection, just several months ago.

I'll rely on Bourbon and isolation for a bit thanks just the same.

The world has no shortage of willing test subjects it would appear.

Its the speed of development, the lack of testing, and bogus reporting of this entire "pandemic". Throw in that the flu vaccine is only around 50% effective each year and all that = NO

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I mean... yeah. One of the things that are put into vaccines are aluminum and mercury. So, I'm already not a fan of them for that, now we've got one that will have been developed overnight when normally it takes YEARS...
    Jesus christ, seriously? Youre an antivaxxer too, on top of everything else?
    Read up on aluminum salts and Thimerosal and what they are and do in vaccines instead of believing anti-vaxxer nonsense only put out there to scare. Itīs been used in vaccines safely for ages.

As for rushing a vaccine, thats the only real risk here. But I think people, governments and experts are only too aware of that so when one is ready itīll be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    But I think people, governments and experts are only too aware of that so when one is ready itīll be safe.
    LOL... Good one.