Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Even democrats are starting to admit the great Climate Change hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What’s the temp in Sweden these days? Did you guys have a cold winter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right now we just had quite a heatwave, stemming from that crazy heat in northwestern Siberia maybe, but now itīs more normal again.
    Nope, the warmest winter ever since recordings started in many places actually. Where I come from originally it certainly was.

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    We should also note that about 99% of scientists are on Manns side, wheather they like his specific methods or not. His "hockey stick" has been proven mostly correct numerous times, using various forms of data, in avrious fields of science.
    Whereas this Ball charachter is notorious. He doesnīt even believe that co2 is a greenhouse gas, which is kind of mind boggling.

When tehse guys here try to claim that "climate science" isnīt really a science, they comfortably neglect to mention that it consists av various fields of science, that all form up and all point in one direction.
    That’s a misquoted statistic, intentionally.
    99% of climate scientists that published an article stating world was warming and stated a cause, stated that cause to be man.
    So scientists that did not publish, or did not believe the globe was warming or did not attribute a cause went uncounted.

But go on, the stat is only almost 25 years old, no reason to quote it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    That’s a misquoted statistic, intentionally.
    99% of climate scientists that published an article stating world was warming and stated a cause, stated that cause to be man.
    So scientists that did not publish, or did not believe the globe was warming or did not attribute a cause went uncounted.

But go on, the stat is only almost 25 years old, no reason to quote it right now.

It wasnīt even that, it was a generalised statement intending to point out that Ball isnīt exactly seen as some prominent go to guy on climate.

And if anything, there even an increasing consensus on the climate changing, itīs going even faster then most thought right now. So why someone tries to STILL use Manns graph from eons ago to "debunk" climate science is amazing really.

Blog Entries

Right now we just had quite a heatwave, stemming from that crazy heat in northwestern Siberia maybe, but now itīs more normal again.
    Nope, the warmest winter ever since recordings started in many places actually. Where I come from originally it certainly was.
    Cole Porter agrees :

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...1&action=click

... Bc

We should also note that about 99% of scientists are on Manns side, wheather they like his specific methods or not. His "hockey stick" has been proven mostly correct numerous times, using various forms of data, in avrious fields of science.
    Whereas this Ball charachter is notorious. He doesnīt even believe that co2 is a greenhouse gas, which is kind of mind boggling.

When tehse guys here try to claim that "climate science" isnīt really a science, they comfortably neglect to mention that it consists av various fields of science, that all form up and all point in one direction.
    You know if Mann has been proven mostly correct and such a large percentage of scientists agree with him, you think he would have supplied the data in his court case. Yet he refused and lost the case.
    Last edited by blah3; 07-05-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You know if Mann has been proven mostly correct and such a large percentage of scientists agree with him, you think he would have supplied the data in his vote case. Yet he refused and list the case.
    I have no idea what transpired there, and donīt really care, since itīs very old news and just a tiny tiny fraction hardly worth a mention, since it has been shown pretty much correct numerous times since.
    You think deniers would have found something better by now.

I have no idea what transpired there, and donīt really care, since itīs very old news and just a tiny tiny fraction hardly worth a mention, since it has been shown pretty much correct numerous times since.
    You think deniers would have found something better by now.
    It’s simple
    “Dr Mann lost his case because he refused to show in open court his R2 regression numbers (the ‘working out’) behind the world-famous ‘hockey stick’ graph (shown above).”

But that’s already been posted. You simply ignore because you are a devout believer

It’s simple
    “Dr Mann lost his case because he refused to show in open court his R2 regression numbers (the ‘working out’) behind the world-famous ‘hockey stick’ graph (shown above).”

But that’s already been posted. You simply ignore because you are a devout believer
    I know, but I donīt know why he didnt.

Again, who cares? Even if it was 100% fraudulent work, itīs old, itīs not a vital piece, itīs not the only work showing similar rise, and these last years the temperature has risen even steeper, and theres so much science on this itīs ridiculous. The only ones not in agreement are few individuals usually funded by oil companies, Koch or similar enterprises.

Because he prefers doubt, to complete embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Because he prefers doubt, to complete embarrassment.
    Perhaps, not that it matters much. Any comments on all studies that has shown equal graphs btw? Or on the unprecedented rise in global temperature since?

Again, who cares? Even if it was 100% fraudulent work, itīs old, itīs not a vital piece, itīs not the only work showing similar rise, and these last years the temperature has risen even steeper, and theres so much science on this itīs ridiculous. The only ones not in agreement are few individuals usually funded by oil companies, Koch or similar enterprises.
    Well perhaps you should really think about why.
    Clearly he doesn’t want something seen. To me that means there is something fraudulent in his work and does not want to give an inch to those who challenged him. So better to run out time and have true believers just move on to it’s olf who cares we have this other stuff we can twist to advance our stenda

Well perhaps you should really think about why.
    Clearly he doesn’t want something seen. To me that means there is something fraudulent in his work and does not want to give an inch to those who challenged him. So better to run out time and have true believers just move on to it’s olf who cares we have this other stuff we can twist to advance our stenda
    I know there was some criticism about his limited sources of data, I know that some think he was drawing to big conclusions from that limited dats. Thats why so many have done the same thing with more data and largely come to the same conclusion. So that he has been hiding his data, as you clearly insinuate, is not true.

Lol, yeah, the side that realises global warming is real are the ones twisting the data.

Show me some science that contradicts global warming that isnīt funded by oil or major industry please.