Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Even democrats are starting to admit the great Climate Change hoax.

So, for those not indoctrinated by the right, the hockey graph is not a hoax or disproven at all, but rather confirmed.

Read more about it here:'

https://skepticalscience.com/broken-hockey-stick.htm

And since, it has only gotten sharper, the increase in temperature that is.

As for the original post, it´s just a political piece. There´s no facts or data to even cintradict. I can make a list too, without backing it up.

He does have some points though, but largely he misses. But he isn´t a believer in a "climate hoax" like darb here is, he just doenst think it´s that bad, important distinction. He believes in technology and progress making us able to deal with rising seas, warmer climate and so on.

So this whole thread is started on the wrong premise.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post

*Last point... how quickly before this almost unimpeachable scientist who dedicated his ENTIRE LIFE to reducing carbon emmissions is written off as a quack because of some high school term paper?
    It's already started, that's why Forbes took down his article.

Only a gullible fool believes that we're in any danger of dying because of global warming. We're in the middle of, or disturbingly enough at the tail-end of, a warming period. It's not as hot now as it was during the medieval warm period. It was at 1.5 to 2 degrees warmer during the height of the Roman empire. When it gets cold is when humans start dying off in masses.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Only a gullible fool believes that we're in any danger of dying because of global warming.
    The even greater gullibility resides in those that can be convinced that they can control the temperature of the planet by participating in scams like carbon credits and by donating to Al Gore.

And they all share the same characteristics.

Dull-witted... and smug about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    So, for those not indoctrinated by the right, the hockey graph is not a hoax or disproven at all, but rather confirmed.

Read more about it here:'

https://skepticalscience.com/broken-hockey-stick.htm

And since, it has only gotten sharper, the increase in temperature that is.

As for the original post, it´s just a political piece. There´s no facts or data to even cintradict. I can make a list too, without backing it up.

He does have some points though, but largely he misses. But he isn´t a believer in a "climate hoax" like darb here is, he just doenst think it´s that bad, important distinction. He believes in technology and progress making us able to deal with rising seas, warmer climate and so on.

So this whole thread is started on the wrong premise.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    That is all.
    I don’t like constantly agreeing with a European. But hey it is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    An erection lasting more than four hours is a medical emergency. It may deprive the brain of oxygen causing agreement with Europeans and other peculiar symptoms. Seek medical help immediately.
    Last edited by owknows; 07-02-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    An erection lasting more than four hours is a medical emergency. It may derive the brain of oxygen causing agreement with Europeans and other peculiar symptoms. Seek medical help immediately.
    But my wife has a smile on her face.

But my wife has a smile on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    An erection lasting more than four hours is a medical emergency. It may derive the brain of oxygen causing agreement with Europeans and other peculiar symptoms. Seek medical help immediately.
    That's not what they said in 40 Year Old Virgin

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    That is all.
    Well, we´re not that bad after all you know. :) I agree we plenty of americans and don´t mind it. And disagree with plenty swedes and other europeans. But I knew from your red/negative reputation we´d probably agree on things.. :D

Even democrats are starting to admit the great Climate Change hoax.

Well, we´re not that bad after all you know. :) I agree we plenty of americans and don´t mind it. And disagree with plenty swedes and other europeans. But I knew from your red/negative reputation we´d probably agree on things.. :D
    I have a reputation?
    Last edited by LittleG; 07-03-2020 at 07:02 PM.

So I’m curious but to know why he wouldn’t reveal his data to a court resulting in him losin a lawsuit???

The Canadian court issued it’s final ruling in favor of the Dismissal motion that was filed in May 2019 by Dr Tim Ball’s libel lawyers.

Not only did the court grant Ball’s application for dismissal of the nine-year, multi-million dollar lawsuit, it also took the additional step of awarding full legal costs to Ball. A detailed public statement from the world-renowned skeptical climatologist is expected in due course.

This extraordinary outcome is expected to trigger severe legal repercussions for Dr Mann in the U.S. and may prove fatal to climate science claims that modern temperatures are “unprecedented.”

Dr Mann lost his case because he refused to show in open court his R2 regression numbers (the ‘working out’) behind the world-famous ‘hockey stick’ graph (shown above).

https://austincountynewsonline.com/c...ience-lawsuit/

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So I’m curious but to know why he wouldn’t reveal his data to a court resulting in him losin a lawsuit???

The Canadian court issued it’s final ruling in favor of the Dismissal motion that was filed in May 2019 by Dr Tim Ball’s libel lawyers.

Not only did the court grant Ball’s application for dismissal of the nine-year, multi-million dollar lawsuit, it also took the additional step of awarding full legal costs to Ball. A detailed public statement from the world-renowned skeptical climatologist is expected in due course.

This extraordinary outcome is expected to trigger severe legal repercussions for Dr Mann in the U.S. and may prove fatal to climate science claims that modern temperatures are “unprecedented.”

Dr Mann lost his case because he refused to show in open court his R2 regression numbers (the ‘working out’) behind the world-famous ‘hockey stick’ graph (shown above).

https://austincountynewsonline.com/c...ience-lawsuit/
    This shows Mann's graph compared to a graph from a real scientist.
    https://principia-scientific.org/bre...ey-stick-mann/
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock