Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Even democrats are starting to admit the great Climate Change hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post

Lol, yeah, the side that (realises) pretends global warming is real are the ones twisting the data.
    In fact they are, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    In fact they are, yes.
    No, theyre not of course. Rarely has there been such consensus between all various fields of science about what is happening and why. And we get new confirmation on an almost daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    It’s simple
    “Dr Mann lost his case because he refused to show in open court his R2 regression numbers (the ‘working out’) behind the world-famous ‘hockey stick’ graph (shown above).”

But that’s already been posted. You simply ignore because you are a devout believer
    He lost because he and his lawyer didn't try to push the case forward. Not showing his data s immaterial since he and his lawyer were not trying to advance the case.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    He lost because he and his lawyer didn't try to push the case forward. Not showing his data s immaterial since he and his lawyer were not trying to advance the case.

Mann also had to pay Dr. Ball's legal fees. That's a pretty good chunk of change to lose for not showing ones work.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Why would he not ‘push’ the case, he is the one that sued???? He claims he was slandered and yet couldn’t be bothered to show his data because he didn’t want to push the case that he brought?

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Mann also had to pay Dr. Ball's legal fees. That's a pretty good chunk of change to lose for not showing ones work.
    Indeed, but I see nothing implying showing his work would've changed that since he and his lawyer were sitting on the case.

Would the pending legal action preclude Ball from commenting on Mann's work? If so, that could probably explain dragging it out. Apparently once the motion for dismissal was brought up they started making excuses for not taking action.

Indeed, but I see nothing implying showing his work would've changed that since he and his lawyer were sitting on the case.

Would the pending legal action preclude Ball from commenting on Mann's work? If so, that could probably explain dragging it out. Apparently once the motion for dismissal was brought up they started making excuses for not taking action.

I thought the whole reason he lost was because he refused to show his work. Back in 2017 Mann had the case sent to adjournment. Ball's team agreed so long as Mann's team provided the data in question. For two years Mann refused to show his work despite court orders to do so. He lost and has to pay all of Ball's legal fees.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock