Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Even democrats are starting to admit the great Climate Change hoax.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/shell...-climate-scare

If people would take just a moment to look at data a whole lot of society's problems could be dealt with rationally.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: Even democrats are starting to admit the great Climate Change hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post

If people would take just a moment to look at data a whole lot of society's problems could be dealt with rationally.

Democrats got tired of losing elections because green party freaks splitting the vote so their answer was to mainstream catastrophizing on climate to take away those one dimensional candidates.

Also, they only seem.to be able to push one hysterical narrative at a time as you can see with CV19 and the protests.

Like many of the west's problems, it stems from dull-witted ideologues who flood into higher education with the idea that they're going to change the world for the better. There are now many tens of thousands of "climate scientists".

Every single one of them is completely dependent on perpetuating the story in order to put food on the table. So when the data doesn't fit the story... they massage it, tweak it, or even outright falsify it until it does.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Like many of the west's problems, it stems from dull-witted ideologues who flood into higher education with the idea that they're going to change the world for the better. There are now many tens of thousands of "climate scientists".

Every single one of them is completely dependent on perpetuating the story in order to put food on the table. So when the data doesn't fit the story... they massage it, tweak it, or even outright falsify it until it does.
    Thing is, the evidence is there but they won't look at it. Mann's infamous hockey stick graph is easily disproved by numerous fields of study such as history, literature, paleontology, and geology. There was the medieval warm period extending through to the 13th century which led to grain being grown in the colder Nordic countries. Then a series of massive volcanic eruptions in the 12th and 13th centuries in Europe and Japan started a chain reaction that started cooling the Earth. I can write up a brief overview if any intelligent posters want to understand how these eruptions were the reason behind the high mortality rate of the plague. The Thames froze over 23 times between the 14th and 19th century, the last time in 1814 it was thick enough to hold a fair on. That was well before the industrial revolution kicked into high gear and started pumping "greenhouse gases" into the atmosphere.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Question Re: Even democrats are starting to admit the great Climate Change hoax.

Can someone please explain the last Ice Age to me? I don't think humans inhabited the Earth at that time... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Can someone please explain the last Ice Age to me? I don't think humans inhabited the Earth at that time... Bc
    Sure, 20th Century Studios did a 5 part series on it. It's narrated by Ray Romano.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Sure, 20th Century Studios did a 5 part series on it. It's narrated by Ray Romano.
    LOL...

... Bc

Thing is, the evidence is there but they won't look at it. Mann's infamous hockey stick graph is easily disproved by numerous fields of study such as history, literature, paleontology, and geology. There was the medieval warm period extending through to the 13th century which led to grain being grown in the colder Nordic countries. Then a series of massive volcanic eruptions in the 12th and 13th centuries in Europe and Japan started a chain reaction that started cooling the Earth. I can write up a brief overview if any intelligent posters want to understand how these eruptions were the reason behind the high mortality rate of the plague. The Thames froze over 23 times between the 14th and 19th century, the last time in 1814 it was thick enough to hold a fair on. That was well before the industrial revolution kicked into high gear and started pumping "greenhouse gases" into the atmosphere.
    It’s even better than that... take the hockey stick graph and zoom out, way out. The infamous hockey stick graph is from the Vostok Ice core graph, which looks like a sin wave with a 110k year cycle, of which this last cycle basically lays on top of every other cycle. They zoomed in on normal to make it look scary, that’s all.

This has been nothing but a massive conflation of coorelation and causality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Just wait till the next hurricane. That always get them going.

You seriously STILL go on about the "infamous hockey graph"? Even though it´s been basically confirmed numerous time since? It´s not "disproved" by numerous other fields at all. No one is denying or debating the medieval warmth, it´s in the IPCC reports ffs. Read them. So are the volcanic eruptions, that are also mentioned back when they happened in medieval europe, which you know of course. But that has nothing to do with the warming that happens now, so why you keep mentioning it, I dont know.
    Why do you write "greenhouse gases"? You don´t believe they exist either?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It’s even better than that... take the hockey stick graph and zoom out, way out. The infamous hockey stick graph is from the Vostok Ice core graph, which looks like a sin wave with a 110k year cycle, of which this last cycle basically lays on top of every other cycle. They zoomed in on normal to make it look scary, that’s all.

This has been nothing but a massive conflation of coorelation and causality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And Mann had to lie to get the data he wanted. He completely ignored anything that would counter his conclusion. That whole thing was a sham from the get go.
    ProFootballMock

So this guys articles nails two main points I've made for years to my wife, the "environmentalist"

"But mostly I was scared. I remained quiet about the climate disinformation campaign because I was afraid of losing friends and funding. The few times I summoned the courage to defend climate science from those who misrepresent it I suffered harsh consequences. And so I mostly stood by and did next to nothing as my fellow environmentalists terrified the public.

I even stood by as people in the White House and many in the news media tried to destroy the reputation and career of an outstanding scientist, good man, and friend of mine, Roger Pielke, Jr., a lifelong progressive Democrat and environmentalist who testified in favor of carbon regulations. Why did they do that? Because his research proves natural disasters aren’t getting worse."

- There is general fear of losing status and funding if you even present factual data that doesn't say the world is ending due to climate change

"Environmental groups have accepted hundreds of millions of dollars from fossil fuel interests. Groups motivated by anti-humanist beliefs forced the World Bank to stop trying to end poverty and instead make poverty “sustainable.” And status anxiety, depression, and hostility to modern civilization are behind much of the alarmism"

- Al Gore makes MILLIONS upon millions being an advocate for Carbon Reduction... if their goal was truly to fix this problem... they'd spend those millions on research for renewable energy and safe hydro-fusion reactors.

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said “The world is going to end in twelve years if we don’t address climate change.” Britain’s most high-profile environmental group claimed “Climate Change Kills Children.”

The world’s most influential green journalist, Bill McKibben, called climate change the “greatest challenge humans have ever faced” and said it would “wipe out civilizations.”

Mainstream journalists reported, repeatedly, that the Amazon was “the lungs of the world,” and that deforestation was like a nuclear bomb going off."

- AOC is a useful idiot, and the MSM is participating in lying to you.

*Last point... how quickly before this almost unimpeachable scientist who dedicated his ENTIRE LIFE to reducing carbon emmissions is written off as a quack because of some high school term paper?
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead