Two More Gunned Down by CHAZ "Security Forces"... Both Victims, Young Black Men. One Dead, One Critical

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...30470701096960

The body count is rising... as is the irony.

Re: Two More Gunned Down by CHAZ "Security Forces"... Both Victims, Young Black Men. One Dead, One Critical

Then they get mad at the police for not showing up sooner. Leftists are deranged.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: Two More Gunned Down by CHAZ "Security Forces"... Both Victims, Young Black Men. One Dead, One Critical

Did this mess disperse yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Did this mess disperse yet?
    No.

But they did form a raiding party and storm the mayor's house

The mayor of Seattle.

The one who's been supporting them all this time.

Was funny to hear her complaining about it on video

Blog Entries

CHOP is getting chopped today. I guess messing with the mayor's property was the breaking point.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-p...protest-durkan

Here are some earlier flowery statements from the ditzy media
    The Associated Press offered a positive spin with the headline: "Trump fumes as protesters stake out festive zone in Seattle."

"Following days of violent confrontations with protesters, police in Seattle have largely withdrawn from a neighborhood where protesters have created a festival-like scene that has President Donald Trump fuming," The Associated Press wrote.[/i

[i"What you now have is about six or seven city blocks filled with protesters. Now, by all accounts, this is a peaceful protest. It has taken on the tenor and tone of a street festival where you have speakers and they're giving out free food," CNN correspondent Dan Simon told Wolf Blitzer.]

We've gone from utopia to dystopia in a week.

I think the shut it down this morning. Police took over. Didn’t take long for far left politicians to realize they are the minority

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    Here are some earlier flowery statements from the ditzy media
    The Associated Press offered a positive spin with the headline: "Trump fumes as protesters stake out festive zone in Seattle."

"Following days of violent confrontations with protesters, police in Seattle have largely withdrawn from a neighborhood where protesters have created a festival-like scene that has President Donald Trump fuming," The Associated Press wrote.[/i

[i"What you now have is about six or seven city blocks filled with protesters. Now, by all accounts, this is a peaceful protest. It has taken on the tenor and tone of a street festival where you have speakers and they're giving out free food," CNN correspondent Dan Simon told Wolf Blitzer.]

We've gone from utopia to dystopia in a week.
    If Trump just said early on he thought it was a good thing then the narrative would immediately have flipped to how irresponsible and dangerous his talk was, that he was going to get people killed etc. and that it should have been disbanded immediately. That thing in Seattle? Has zero to do with George Floyd.

"Didn’t take long for far left politicians to realize they are the minority."

Trouble is, they won't stop in their aims.

This entire episode was another disgrace for our country. My neighbor and I see eye to eye on these things and his wife, who is otherwise cool, is a rabid TDS person. She was spouting all the same "Summer of Love" talking point nonsense about CHOP. I think letting it implode was probably the best thing Trump could have done. I'm hoping there is a major house-cleaning of these liberal idiot mayors as a result of this.