Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: John Bolton - The Room Where It Happened

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Oh my god... I've never triggered a gender ambiguous Swede before.

Not sure what to do.
    Lo, who´s triggered? :D You were ranting like a loon yesterday, and you still evade any real questions. Shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    Lo, who´s triggered? :D You were ranting like a loon yesterday, and you still evade any real questions. Shocker.
    Dude... I know courtship rituals are a little unusual in Sweden these days, but I'm really not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Dude... I know courtship rituals are a little unusual in Sweden these days, but I'm really not interested.
    Are you all cowards here? As soon as you get contradicted you either vanish or you regress to your early teens. Pathetic.

Are you all cowards here?
    I'll admit it... you're kinda creepin me out.... I'm not into that kinda thing man.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    Bolton had a chance to testify, and chose not to, but the sins of Trump were so egregious that they could only be revealed in a for-profit book!

That should tell folks what they need to know about Ned Flanders.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Would've all been worth it to hear him go "hi-diddly-ho there congress"

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

A very popular conspiracy theory among right wingers indeed, that has been widely debunked.
    If it´s as horrible as ypu portray it, how on earth did Trump become president? You know of many elections in you comparisons of Nazi Germany or Soviet where Hitler or Stalin, who indeed used the state as you accuse Obama of doing, lost elections? ou think the imagined deep state would have allowed a Trump in power? Think again.
    How is it a conspiracy theory? It is a conspiracy straight up.

Flynn was not guilty of anything and as I noted and you ignored their notes and testimony under oath show they believed he didn't do anything. But they went after him for political reasons.

The whole Russia scandal was based on a made up dossier straight out of Clinton's campaign.

Go ahead and just ignore these FACTS. It's a must for those who live in cognitive dissonance.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    How is it a conspiracy theory? It is a conspiracy straight up.

Flynn was not guilty of anything and as I noted and you ignored their notes and testimony under oath show they believed he didn't do anything. But they went after him for political reasons.

The whole Russia scandal was based on a made up dossier straight out of Clinton's campaign.

Go ahead and just ignore these FACTS. It's a must for those who live in cognitive dissonance.
    Those "FACTS" are not at all as straightforward as you amke them out to be, and you probably know it too.
    Your take on the dossier is a blatant lie even.