Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: John Bolton - The Room Where It Happened

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    I take that as an "Yeah I had no clue what I was talking about, but I´m angry, and I´m right even when I´m wrong, and I´m gonna call you a troll for calling me out, libtard".
    Seriously Lassie, we don't even like Timmy. He was just a prop to make people watch the show.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Seriously Lassie, we don't even like Timmy. He was just a prop to make people watch the show.
    Ah yes, the classic way you guys use to not have to address the actual question. It would be more effective to just ignore you know.

Ah yes, the classic way you guys use to not have to address the actual question. It would be more effective to just ignore you know.
    Instead of worrying about Timmy, why don't you go fetch my slippers? Then you'll get a nice belly rub.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Instead of worrying about Timmy, why don't you go fetch my slippers? Then you'll get a nice belly rub.
    Aren´t you supposed to be fairly educated, even teaching at university? I know youre a very unpleasant fella, atleast in text here, but surely this is beneath you? Just address the issue, or don´t comment at all maybe? Or perhaps I should do this to all your posts from now on too? I bet I´d get banned in ahurry though...

Aren´t you supposed to be fairly educated, even teaching at university? I know youre a very unpleasant fella, atleast in text here, but surely this is beneath you? Just address the issue, or don´t comment at all maybe? Or perhaps I should do this to all your posts from now on too? I bet I´d get banned in ahurry though...
    And afterwards we can go for a walk in the park. Don't rescue any knee-huggers though, that gets annoying.
    ProFootballMock

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

And you´re not in the least upset with your POTUS tetweeting "White power"-videos, throwing your Intelligence agencies under the bus because a dictator said "he didn´t do it", that he´s been basically babysitted and watched on international politics because he knows about as much of it as I did when I was 13 and constantly makes himself a fool on the international stage, aswell as nationally. Or you jyust don´t think its bombshells, so you can be obstinate about the original question about "media bombshells", atleast in your own mind?
    Using the power of the federal judicial system for political gain and to attack political enemies is treasonous and more serious, BY FAR, than anything you have posted about Trump.

And this isn't defending Trump it is rating the seriousness of these things.

Trump retweeting something horrible isn't in the same universe of evil as using federal power to attack political enemies. That is dictatorial style government comparable to the Soviets, Nazis, and many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Using the power of the federal judicial system for political gain and to attack political enemies is treasonous and more serious, BY FAR, than anything you have posted about Trump.

And this isn't defending Trump it is rating the seriousness of these things.

Trump retweeting something horrible isn't in the same universe of evil as using federal power to attack political enemies. That is dictatorial style government comparable to the Soviets, Nazis, and many others.
    Is this some reference to "Obamagate" or "Russian Hoax" or something? I´m pretty sure we would disagree on the validity of those...

And no, if it had been Nazi, Soviet etc, then Trump would never have become president.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Is this some reference to "Obamagate" or "Russian Hoax" or something? I´m pretty sure we would disagree on the validity of those...

And no, if it had been Nazi, Soviet etc, then Trump would never have become president.
    How are you confused by this?

Obama used the CIA and FBI to go after the Trump campaign and the left continued these efforts well into the Trump administration based on a completely made up dossier.

They went after Flynn FOR NOTHING. Their notes and testimony under oath tell the tale, they didn't believe he was guilty of anything and cajoled him into a guilty plea to stop the attacks and protect his son from being a victim as well. Using the juficiary to go after a person to simply ruin their life and bankrupt them for any reason, especially political reasons, is completely un-American, but I get why you don't get that. Maybe that shit flies in Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    How are you confused by this?

Obama used the CIA and FBI to go after the Trump campaign and the left continued these efforts well into the Trump administration based on a completely made up dossier.

They went after Flynn FOR NOTHING. Their notes and testimony under oath tell the tale, they didn't believe he was guilty of anything and cajoled him into a guilty plea to stop the attacks and protect his son from being a victim as well. Using the juficiary to go after a person to simply ruin their life and bankrupt them for any reason, especially political reasons, is completely un-American, but I get why you don't get that. Maybe that shit flies in Sweden.
    A very popular conspiracy theory among right wingers indeed, that has been widely debunked.
    If it´s as horrible as ypu portray it, how on earth did Trump become president? You know of many elections in you comparisons of Nazi Germany or Soviet where Hitler or Stalin, who indeed used the state as you accuse Obama of doing, lost elections? ou think the imagined deep state would have allowed a Trump in power? Think again.

A very popular conspiracy theory among right wingers indeed, that has been widely debunked.
    If it´s as horrible as ypu portray it, how on earth did Trump become president? You know of many elections in you comparisons of Nazi Germany or Soviet where Hitler or Stalin, who indeed used the state as you accuse Obama of doing, lost elections? ou think the imagined deep state would have allowed a Trump in power? Think again.
    Being "debunked" by the media you consume, is not really an accurate measure of truth for most people.

But feel free to ignore whatever you feel you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Being "debunked" by the media you consume, is not really an accurate measure of truth for most people.

But feel free to ignore whatever you feel you need to.
    You have no ide< what media I consume. And I find your styule of "debating" a cowards one, just spewing your insinuations and own conclusions, then you vanish. Man up or shut up. In this case, explain my questions about Bubba, reply to HotInHere in the Redslrs thread instead of hiding and jabbing like this.

You have no ide< what media I consume. And I find your styule of "debating" a cowards one, just spewing your insinuations and own conclusions, then you vanish. Man up or shut up. In this case, explain my questions about Bubba, reply to HotInHere in the Redslrs thread instead of hiding and jabbing like this.
    Oh my god... I've never triggered a gender ambiguous Swede before.

Not sure what to do.