Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: John Bolton - The Room Where It Happened

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    Alright, good. But it still doesnīt make you upset enough to talk about it here, whereas I see you comment everywhere on "the other side", liberals, dems etc. I mean, heīs been doing that on twitter since day one, and you still just think he should stay away, it doesnīt really upset you?
    No.

Okay, if you donīt I suppose theres no point in discussing it?
    If you want to talk about what I'm familiar with and actual bombshells, sure. If not, up to you

Iīm equally impressed by you too btw.
    Good one, how long did it take you to come up with that?

Blog Entries

No new wars have been started under Trump. North Korea has been kept in check by Trump. Before COVID the economy was humming along quite nicely, the unemployment rate had historic lows and the stock market was at a record high. Trump picked two great justices for SCOTUS who simply interpret the law. Gas prices have not been above $3 in 4 years. The wall is being built as promised and illegal border crossings are down. Trump supports our police and so do I. No president from either party was going to stop COVID-19.

No, I don't trust John Bolton.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    No.

If you want to talk about what I'm familiar with and actual bombshells, sure. If not, up to you

Good one, how long did it take you to come up with that?
    Ok. Fine. It doesnīt upset you. It should though I think.

Well, actually you commented on my post that included that specific example from the start... And itīs out there for you to look at if you wish, along with his other interntional gaffes.

A millisecond or so?

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    No new wars have been started under Trump. North Korea has been kept in check by Trump. Before COVID the economy was humming along quite nicely and the unemployment rate had historic lows. Gas prices have not been above $3 in 4 years. The wall is being built as promised and illegal border crossings are down. Trump supports our police and so do I. No president from either party was going to stop COVID-19.

No, I don't trust John Bolton.
    Bolton served one purpose in the Trump administration. He was the crazy/bad cop we used to intimidate/counter North Korea's crazy. He was a good choice for that role.

He's trying to sell a book.
    He has an axe to grind.
    He's as establishment as they come and ALL of those people hate Trump and if they ever want to work again must signal the same.

Yes, most do thankfully, so finally Trumps numbers are dwindling.
    If yiu think every story on Trump is a lie, you should choose your sources more carefully. As for it going away anyway, thats true, thanks to how media and society functions today.

Well, neither you or me are in a position to say if that particular story has any truth to it or not at this stage, so that youīve already made your mind up speaks volumes.
    Not much about the story adds up.
    1. Intel didn’t find it credible enough to brief the president
    2. The last time Russia was in the area, it got its butts kicked by the taliban. Donnie they are buddies?
    3. The taliban hates America, why would it need money from Russia to want to kill Americans
    4. Apparently, the “briefing” happened in feb. there has been two deaths this year. So it doesn’t sound very successful
    5. This is being pushed by CNN and NYT. Both have been exposed as far left propaganda outlets.

So with all that said, it’s a hard story to belief.

It is bombshells. To anyone working even remotley close to international politics, it is. Big time. And the POTUS retweeting white supremacists shoutinf "white power" should be to anyone, anyday, anywhere. You included.
    Wait a min. Storm Daniels is a bombshell story when it comes to international politics???

You have to be kidding.

Who is this? Is this sullivander?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Wait a min. Storm Daniels is a bombshell story when it comes to international politics???

You have to be kidding.

It's a troll regardless. Don't bother interacting with it and maybe it'll go away.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Not much about the story adds up.
    1. Intel didn’t find it credible enough to brief the president
    2. The last time Russia was in the area, it got its butts kicked by the taliban. Donnie they are buddies?
    3. The taliban hates America, why would it need money from Russia to want to kill Americans
    4. Apparently, the “briefing” happened in feb. there has been two deaths this year. So it doesn’t sound very successful
    5. This is being pushed by CNN and NYT. Both have been exposed as far left propaganda outlets.

So with all that said, it’s a hard story to belief.
    Itīs not that hard to believe, but I donīt think its that much of a story even. Russia poking itīs nose everywhere to disrupt the western world, what else is new, they do it all the time, everywhere, assasinating journalists, dissidents and whistle blowers on open streets, aswell as engaging in various covert operations and wars. Why wouldnīt some some special agent unit try and pay off some taliban? They do it elsewhere like that.
    As for CNN and NYT leaning to the left in their opinions etc, their news reporting isnīt in the same way, and itīs not like they are the only ones reporting on this, itīs world wide. But, to me itīs not that big a story, yet anyway. I find the reports of the various phone calls to leaders much more worrying.

You have to be kidding.

Of course not, donīt play stupid.

Sullivander? Has he been here for years even? I never saw that name. Usually you accuse non hardcore right wingers to be Filth, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    It's a troll regardless. Don't bother interacting with it and maybe it'll go away.
    Still want Bubba suspended there buddy?

Still want Bubba suspended there buddy?
    No one cares if Timmy is trapped in the well, Lassie. We were planning to drop him off at the adoption agency anyway.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    No one cares if Timmy is trapped in the well, Lassie. We were planning to drop him off at the adoption agency anyway.
    I take that as an "Yeah I had no clue what I was talking about, but Iīm angry, and Iīm right even when Iīm wrong, and Iīm gonna call you a troll for calling me out, libtard".