Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: John Bolton - The Room Where It Happened

Quote Originally Posted by Barksdale View Post
    Yes, most do thankfully, so finally Trumps numbers are dwindling.
    If yiu think every story on Trump is a lie, you should choose your sources more carefully. As for it going away anyway, thats true, thanks to how media and society functions today.

Well, neither you or me are in a position to say if that particular story has any truth to it or not at this stage, so that you´ve already made your mind up speaks volumes.
    Name a true story about Trump that has been a media bombshell....
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Name a true story about Trump that has been a media bombshell....
    Wow, really? Stormy Daniels and other similar stories? Trump "University"? Trumps promotion of his and his families various enterprises while acting as the president? His comments while on stage with Putin, basically throwing his own Intelligence under the bus and insinuating he believs more in a de facto dictator? His silly letter to Erdogan after making a fool of himself giving him the green light in Kurdistan? Have you ever checked his twitter? Just the other day he retweeted some video of some nazi screaming "white power, you have bombshells on there almost daily.

Blog Entries

Wow, really? Stormy Daniels and other similar stories? Trump "University"? Trumps promotion of his and his families various enterprises while acting as the president? His comments while on stage with Putin, basically throwing his own Intelligence under the bus and insinuating he believs more in a de facto dictator? His silly letter to Erdogan after making a fool of himself giving him the green light in Kurdistan? Have you ever checked his twitter? Just the other day he retweeted some video of some nazi screaming "white power, you have bombshells on there almost daily.
    You'd call these bombshells?

I think we're looking more for Russia, Quid pro quo, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You'd call these bombshells?

I think we're looking more for Russia, Quid pro quo, etc.
    Ah, they have to be blown out of proportion and perhaps not as bad as insinuated to qualify? My bad, I consider each and every one of those mentioned a bombshell, along with many others. As would you have 5 years ago, especially if it had been someone other then Trump.

Blog Entries

Ah, they have to be blown out of proportion and perhaps not as bad as insinuated to qualify? My bad, I consider each and every one of those mentioned a bombshell, along with many others. As would you have 5 years ago, especially if it had been someone other then Trump.
    No, I'd consider things like Fast and Furious and working with the FBI to setup a 3 star general as an excuse to investigate the incoming administration.

What you listed, some of which was never verified, is not on the level of bombshell

No, I'd consider things like Fast and Furious and working with the FBI to setup a 3 star general as an excuse to investigate the incoming administration.

What you listed, some of which was never verified, is not on the level of bombshell
    It is bombshells. To anyone working even remotley close to international politics, it is. Big time. And the POTUS retweeting white supremacists shoutinf "white power" should be to anyone, anyday, anywhere. You included.

Blog Entries

It is bombshells. To anyone working even remotley close to international politics, it is. Big time. And the POTUS retweeting white supremacists shoutinf "white power" should be to anyone, anyday, anywhere. You included.
    I agree, conspiring with the FBI to setup the incoming administration is one of the biggest political scandals of all time. like Watergate on steriods

I agree, conspiring with the FBI to setup the incoming administration is one of the biggest political scandals of all time. like Watergate on steriods
    Lol. Thats the best you can answer to that? Ok, fine.

Blog Entries

Lol. Thats the best you can answer to that? Ok, fine.
    Answer what? You think things are bombshells, I don't.

Answer what? You think things are bombshells, I don't.
    And you´re not in the least upset with your POTUS tetweeting "White power"-videos, throwing your Intelligence agencies under the bus because a dictator said "he didn´t do it", that he´s been basically babysitted and watched on international politics because he knows about as much of it as I did when I was 13 and constantly makes himself a fool on the international stage, aswell as nationally. Or you jyust don´t think its bombshells, so you can be obstinate about the original question about "media bombshells", atleast in your own mind?

Blog Entries

And you´re not in the least upset with your POTUS tetweeting "White power"-videos,
    *Video. Am I upset? Probably not the same you are. I'm upset he'd tweet something without vetting it first. And when I saw what happened, I said to friends, if he isn't going to pay attention to what he's tweeting he needs to stay off twitter. A constant criticism of mine btw.

throwing your Intelligence agencies under the bus because a dictator said "he didn´t do it", that he´s been basically babysitted and watched on international politics because he knows about as much of it as I did when I was 13 and constantly makes himself a fool on the international stage, aswell as nationally. Or you jyust don´t think its bombshells, so you can be obstinate about the original question about "media bombshells", atleast in your own mind?
    I actually don't pay attention to the news cycle that much so I don't know what you're talking about, but keep the insults coming, you're making a great impression.

*Video. Am I upset? Probably not the same you are. I'm upset he'd tweet something without vetting it first. And when I saw what happened, I said to friends, if he isn't going to pay attention to what he's tweeting he needs to stay off twitter. A constant criticism of mine btw.

I actually don't pay attention to the news cycle that much so I don't know what you're talking about, but keep the insults coming, you're making a great impression.
    Alright, good. But it still doesn´t make you upset enough to talk about it here, whereas I see you comment everywhere on "the other side", liberals, dems etc. I mean, he´s been doing that on twitter since day one, and you still just think he should stay away, it doesn´t really upset you?

Okay, if you don´t I suppose theres no point in discussing it? That specific example was from Trumps visit to Russia a few years ago. There are so many like that it is embarrasing being american abroad today.
    I´m equally impressed by you too btw.