Blog Entries

The Candace Owens Show: Marc Lamont Hill

This is long, but it should be watched by anyone here who's been involved in all the convo's over the past month or so.

It starts off with the discussion about elevating George Floyd to martyr status, which while they're both right as they're talking about two different points, I actually agreed with Hill, it wasn't relevant.

After that it's all down hill(no pun intended)

2. Re: The Candace Owens Show: Marc Lamont Hill

I'm not sure what chances they have, but it's good to see things like this. Five Black Republicans won their primaries in Baltimore. People do have a choice and what they've been doing for decades clearly isn't working. Time for a new approach? This isn't necessarily a Republican vs. Democrat thing. Just a chance to give people a clear alternative, if that's what they choose.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ign=syndicated

Blog Entries

Re: The Candace Owens Show: Marc Lamont Hill

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I'm not sure what chances they have, but it's good to see things like this. Five Black Republicans won their primaries in Baltimore. People do have a choice and what they've been doing for decades clearly isn't working. Time for a new approach? This isn't necessarily a Republican vs. Democrat thing. Just a chance to give people a clear alternative, if that's what they choose.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ign=syndicated

Re: The Candace Owens Show: Marc Lamont Hill

She's so pretty. I bet she's a ball buster, lol. You better have your stuff wired tight if you want to take out Ms Candace Owens.